I'm back, and I'm here to marry Grace Preston.

.......whadda' ya' say bay-bay? Wanna finally make an honest man outta me?

I promise to love, honor and feed you tacos (once a week) if you'll provide me with some sweet luvin' and cookies on a regular basis.

Don't worry, I won't lock you down with monogamy, you can still bang other guys. I won't get jealous!

She's a lil busy looking for places to vote. But congratulations
Haaahahahahahahahaha

You haven't seen me lately-- might want to hold off on them nuptuals. I'm also about 1100 miles away these days
Haaahahahahahahahaha

You haven't seen me lately-- might want to hold off on them nuptuals. I'm also about 1100 miles away these days Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Hmm, that wasn't a no. So far, I'm winning!

Oh boy. Welcome back stranger
  • Busty
  • 08-09-2023, 10:17 AM
Finally some real entertainment
I just realized why Grace hasn't said yes (yet)... Because I haven't done my sexy self portrait pose for her!

Here ya' go toots!

Ah, yes...the "Timeless Art of Seduction". It is truly a dance.
I always thought Shea Veile was your girl. Shea is less than 1100 miles away. However, it cost an arm and a leg to book some time with her now.
this was absolute greatness!
this was absolute greatness! Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Thanks!

The best part: We have an open relationship. She said "Babe, I don't mind if you have a side-piece."

So I'm taking applications for part-time side pieces. We can see each other one hour at a time!
Be patient Slubby. Grace Preston is a very fine choice. And you are right - she hasn’t said no.
In text and forums and modtardville, “No” was never in her vocabulary with me.

In person, “No” was the only word in her vocabulary with me.
In text and forums and modtardville, “No” was never in her vocabulary with me.

In person, “No” was the only word in her vocabulary with me. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Now now.. tell the whole truth. In person it was No-- don't stop!