Delete this account, please.

Life comes at you quick.

Due to personal reasons (upcoming parenthood) I've decided to implement a great many changes and retiring from the hobby is chief among them.

Best wishes to everyone.
  • Toyz
  • 01-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Baby Daddy, huh?

See you in a few months!

{{{{Enjoy the break, just remember as she gets fatter and fatter & is too tired for sex that for $37.50 you can be getting a blow job from a hot woman & no one will know the difference...}}}}
Why is it necessary to be such a jerk?
  • Toyz
  • 01-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Why is it necessary to be such a jerk? Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
What?!?!

KFort and I have had some fun poking each other on this forum before. I'll miss him.

Don't YOU have another number to go search for on the path to 10,000? Seems that's what you bring to the board.

• ztonk
  • 01-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Request submitted. Enjoy fatherhood!

ztonk
Baby Daddy, huh?

See you in a few months!

{{{{Enjoy the break, just remember as she gets fatter and fatter & is too tired for sex that for $37.50 you can be getting a blow job from a hot woman & no one will know the difference...}}}} Originally Posted by Toyz

Hahahaha rather surprisingly, YES! Will miss ya too Toyz! Keep Eccie interesting/hilarious while I'm gone!
My mistake
  • Toyz
  • 01-01-2015, 04:19 PM
My mistake Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
No harm & no foul Joe. Happy New Year!
  • Toyz
  • 01-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Hahahaha rather surprisingly, YES! Will miss ya too Toyz! Keep Eccie interesting/hilarious while I'm gone! Originally Posted by kfort12
In all seriousness, enjoy being a DAD. Its the greatest thing in my life, hope it will be in yours too~
Sorry to poke my nose in but that's great news!
Happy trails!