How long do ya'll last?

• Fap
  • 05-18-2024, 02:05 PM
I feel bad for the girls because I usually last the whole hour. 😅

Tried no fapping or alcohol the day before.
No reviews in the last 5 years Fap?
Forever.
  • Fap
  • 05-18-2024, 04:24 PM
No reviews in the last 5 years Fap? Originally Posted by CapKirk
The place I live nearest too doesn't want reviews and also my stories would not be that interesting lol

P.S. crazy how different this industry was 5 years ago. It was at it's peak before all the raids and covid.
I last long enough to pump a few times then finish. Ain't there to please her
  • Fap
  • 05-18-2024, 04:35 PM
I last long enough to pump a few times then finish. Ain't there to please her Originally Posted by winn dixie
I pump and pump and then embarrassingly ask for a hand finish most times.
These ladies already know me that I need at least 90 minutes because the first time I just squirt but the second time I spray like a mule.
  • Fap
  • 05-18-2024, 09:06 PM
These ladies already know me that I need at least 90 minutes because the first time I just squirt but the second time I spray like a mule. Originally Posted by Theblackone1
🤣 do you pay extra for 90m L3?
How does this fit in Spa Reviews?
I feel bad for the girls because I usually last the whole hour. ��

Tried no fapping or alcohol the day before. Originally Posted by Fap
How is alchohol or no fap going to help with lasting longer? Usually will have the opposite effect to bust fast or end up with a whisky d**k
why try to last long? the one-sided experience is the whole point for me. trying to enjoy myself, not think about baseball
I remember once with Nancy in L'ville, I had popped two blue pills prior to arrival and I stroked her for a full 45-60 minutes. Didn't even mess around with the FBSM. Left a puddle of sweat on her stomach when I was done.
This is such a personally psychological issue... It just doesn't matter.
Typically around 20-25 minutes. It pisses them off. Always asking for extra tip which I never give. I’m sure they wouldn’t give me a discount if I lasted 20 seconds.
Typically around 20-25 minutes. It pisses them off. Always asking for extra tip which I never give. I’m sure they wouldn’t give me a discount if I lasted 20 seconds. Originally Posted by bashar

Good point about discount not given.