ATTN: Banned members of ASPD

If you have reviews there that you want to transfer here or elsewhere, I'd be happy to get copies off of the site for you. I've done it for a couple of people here so far and I've gotten pretty quick about it.

Just PM me your ASPD handle and your hobby e-mail address and I'll take care of it. Even if you weren't banned and just can't figure out how do make workable copies, I'd be glad to help. I just thought I'd put the offer out there one last time before the lights go out over there.

This is not an offer to post your reviews here. I'll copy them so you can post them for yourself. (I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about my intentions. I'm just trying to help out, since so many were banned needlessly in the past few days.)
How do I get my 87 reviews from ASPD and/or my 150 that are on Horndogs?

Is this possible....I've noticed that some guys have reviews on this board.....I feel like a newbie. Any ideas?
If you're banned from either site, I can get on there and copy them for you. Otherwise, its just elbow grease my man. I'd be happy to help but its gonna have to wait until tonight, I'm heading into a meeting for the rest of the afternoon. PM me if you want me to help out.
How do I get my 87 reviews from ASPD and/or my 150 that are on Horndogs?

Is this possible....I've noticed that some guys have reviews on this board.....I feel like a newbie. Any ideas? Originally Posted by Mr Clever
I know how you feel Mr. Clever! I have saved all my reviews to a USB drive. I only reposted one here that was very recent. I guess "starting all over" will give me some incentive to hobby and review more.
What a nice offer
I've got four requests on deck for tonight, but keep 'em coming. I want to try to get as many reviews out of there as possible. Its all about the information, people!
Thanks. . .that is quite kind of you.
You are a totally sweet and awesome guy! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I'm sure there are a lot of providers that are going to be greatly helped out by you. Not to mention the status of the men here!
If the rumors are to be believed, there's only about an hour left... Any other takers?
If the rumors are to be believed, there's only about an hour left... Any other takers? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I'll believe it when I see it
Believe it...
If there is anyone that can do this for TER as well as Indys, let me know. I have found a new home here and would like to have all of my reviews under one tent. Please PM me and I will give you the handle and other needed info.
Technically, the reviews belong to the site after posting but since ASPD is departing, that would make a difference. Horn dogg reviews would not be in that category in my mind at least..;and TER as well....
"This Site Horndogs 2009 all logos, trademarks, text, and contributions on this site are property of horndogs.info. You may not reproduce in any format without prior written permission from the staff" <<<<Taken from the bottom of the Horndogs website.

Reproduce from them at your own risk. They may choose to ban you, kill your reviews, I suppose even sue you but I highly doubt that. I believe this type of statement is intended to protect the site interface from being hijacked or reproduced elsewhere, not necessarily the content of the reviews. My thoughts are that the experience is mine and if I choose to write about it here also, who's gonna stop me?
Just something to consider: Some members may have been banned for very valid reasons and some of these reasons you may not even be aware of. Perhaps maybe even a danger to the community...??

Just saying, while your intentions may be honorable, proceed with care because you may unknowingly be doing more harm than good.