Ladies of Wichita

I have a business trip scheduled for September 18th. I will be shooting photos of the lovely Gemma34 that day. If you would like a Glam Photoshoot, I will be available that afternoon. My rates are very provider friendly. I am attaching some examples of photos, including some of you lovely ladies. I will be shooting indoors and outdoors, depending on your preference.

Message me or Gemma for details.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

staff edit: remove photo with nudity re site image standards-S31
Lucky you!
To get to see Gemma AND get paid!
If you will, please tell me who the lovley lady is in the first to pictures in this post!
I think it’s Kimmy from KC area
Lucky you!
To get to see Gemma AND get paid!
If you will, please tell me who the lovley lady is in the first to pictures in this post! Originally Posted by RockThomas
ajw is correct. That is Kimmy Delight. A KC Legend. She is also in the 2nd and 6th photo. She is so awesome, that she is the lady in the lens, in my avatar.
Moved here from Coed Discussions.
Who's the third (and forth) girl from the bottom?
Who's the third (and forth) girl from the bottom? Originally Posted by JamiePricefield
My latest Fav, Aurora Moretti.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=414292
Thanks @rlo726, very cool
ajw is correct. That is Kimmy Delight. A KC Legend. She is also in the 2nd and 6th photo. She is so awesome, that she is the lady in the lens, in my avatar. Originally Posted by @rlo726
Thank you!
Kansas City here I cum🎵
Yay!! I’m excited to be able to finally work with you. Your work is amazing. Book your photo shoot ASAP ladies!

Thanks @rlo!
Yay!! I’m excited to be able to finally work with you. Your work is amazing. Book your photo shoot ASAP ladies!

Thanks @rlo! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Thanks Gem. I'd like to get a few more ladies scheduled. This would be more economical for all.

See you then.
Thanks Gem. I'd like to get a few more ladies scheduled. This would be more economical for all.

See you then. Originally Posted by @rlo726

@Rlo you one lucky cat, look forward to seeing your pics of the beautiful Gemma34
@rlo I'll vouch for you a great photographer & gentlemen.
@rlo I'll vouch for you a great photographer & gentlemen. Originally Posted by yourdesire
Thanks sweetie, let’s get together in the ICT! Hit me up if you need a ride.
Thanks sweetie, let’s get together in the ICT! Hit me up if you need a ride. Originally Posted by @rlo726
Miss desire can ride quite well indeed!