It's been might quiet around here!

Trendy and Hanoi Cog must be off consoling Uncle Ban.
I think they left in a late model HUFF.

Maybe they realized the truth...and set US free!

BTW --- SHHHHHH! Next thing you know SloeJoe will be back along with JL and all the other nutsacks. Lets call it "A vacation from WHINING!"
Thus far this morning (and yesterday evening), there's been no JD, IB Lying & Crying, Trendaway and Hanoi Cog.

All of the Idiots must have assembled a day early for their annual Troll Convention. The Salina Bus Station must be filled to capacity.

Poor Turdyfly, his invitation must have gotten lost in the mail.

A special shout out should go to CC and the Mods for giving Uncle Han the time to assist Joe the Bloehard in sprucing things up prior to this mornings opening gavel.
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2013, 10:36 AM
Without having to refute all the lies, this forum in less chaotic.
well, IBLying& Crying, aka Corpy, didn't get the memo!
  • Seedy
  • 06-18-2013, 11:05 AM
Now what the fuck is the entertainment value of this thread? Lol
I'm sure it'll pick up soon, heh.

It's like saying Beetlejuice three times!
  • CJ7
  • 06-18-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm sure it'll pick up soon, heh.

It's like saying Beetlejuice three times! Originally Posted by jbravo_123

define soon ..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
well, IBLying& Crying, aka Corpy, didn't get the memo! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I B Lying & Crying got the memo, he just didn't have anyone around to read it to him! JD, Trendy and Hanoi Cog had already left to join Joe the Bloehard and Uncle Han at the Salina Bus Station! They all looked soooo cute wearing their pointy little tin foil hats!

All Aboard!
don't miss 'em. In fact, if we could just push Baby Corpy into a corner, the. We could get this forum t a level of honest discourse without all hijacking and uncontrollable verbal ejaculation!
Without having to refute all the lies, this forum in less chaotic. Originally Posted by WTF

Did you steal that quote from Obaminable:

"Without having to refute all the lies, this PRESS CONFERENCE in less chaotic."

This shot is considerably more flattering than the mug shot circulated ...

Now what the fuck is the entertainment value of this thread? Lol Originally Posted by seedman55
It's entertaining enough that it pulled you out of the Thai adult studios long enough to post.
well, IBLying& Crying, aka Corpy, didn't get the memo!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wrong again, you disgusting, dumb-fuck golem jackass. There wasn't any memo, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Read this poll again, you disgusting, dumb-fuck golem jackass, and try to understand that your disgusting, dumb-fuck golem ass was overwhelming elected to be:

I B Lying & Crying got the memo, he just didn't have anyone around to read it to him! JD, Trendy and Hanoi Cog had already left to join Joe the Bloehard and Uncle Han at the Salina Bus Station! They all looked soooo cute wearing their pointy little tin foil hats!

All Aboard! Originally Posted by bigtex
Pull in your shoulders, BigKoTex! Maybe, with just a little more effort, you can shove your libertard, pin head further up the dumb-fuck golem's ass.

don't miss 'em. In fact, if we could just push Baby Corpy into a corner, the. We could get this forum t a level of honest discourse without all hijacking and uncontrollable verbal ejaculation!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a disgusting, incontinent, dishonest, lying, hijacking, stalking, dumb-fuck golem jackass! That's why your disgusting, dumb-fuck golem ass was overwhelming elected to be:

It was a rowdy crowd at the opening day festivities of the First Annual Trolls of America convention in Salina.

See if you can pick out Hanoi COG, Trendy, JB Barley4brains, Joe the Bloehard and Uncle Han in the crowd?