Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description:
Recommendation: No edit to restore ROS... staff
  • RREB
  • 10-05-2010, 07:18 PM
She is a player. Bad vibes and I got out. 1-Phone mail is full, 2-Vague info, as to location, 3-kinda of flaky on phone, 4- No tcb, Just imho. I got out, to risky for me. Hope you all enjoy.
Two weeks back she stood me up and didn;t even care to inform me. Last week i went to see her again and i called her that i am starting. After reaching the location, when i called her again, she said she went for shopping and she will be back in few minutes. WTF??? She made me wait for an hour. I was about to cancel, when she called me back for the session.

At the incall, all was not well. She either looked tired or seemed disinterested. Kept texting her friend every few times during the session. No intimate atmosphere. Total Waste of time and money. And yeah, Good luck if you call from incall location and it goes to voice mail! Either it is always full or she won't respond.
Not a review as no activities occurred, but yet very valuable information for the membership at large. Moving to Coed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Two weeks back she stood me up and didn;t even care to inform me. Last week i went to see her again and i called her that i am starting. After reaching the location, when i called her again, she said she went for shopping and she will be back in few minutes. WTF??? She made me wait for an hour. I was about to cancel, when she called me back for the session.

Kept texting her friend every few times during the session. Originally Posted by lsgv100
a) She NCNS'ed you and you Still went back to see her.

b) When you did go back she blew you off a 2nd time for shopping or whatever and you Still waited an hour. Leaving after an hour is not canceling. It is just leaving.

c) You Allowed her to keep sending text messages During your paid session.

I'm not giving you a hard time but are you starting to get the picture yet as to Why she feels she can behave exactly as she does? Guys who act like puppies around any woman whether in hobbyland or in the real world will be treated like dogs. Show some balls and fangs and you're far less likely to get kicked.

b) When you did go back she blew you off a 2nd time for shopping or whatever and you Still waited an hour. Leaving after an hour is not canceling. It is just leaving.

I'm not giving you a hard time but are you starting to get the picture yet as to Why she feels she can behave exactly as she does? Guys who act like puppies around any woman whether in hobbyland or in the real world will be treated like dogs. Show some balls and fangs and you're far less likely to get kicked. Originally Posted by Codybeast
+1
  • ztonk
  • 10-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the honest non-review, John. Hopefully your misadventure saves some other guy.

I'm not giving you a hard time but are you starting to get the picture yet as to Why she feels she can behave exactly as she does? Guys who act like puppies around any woman whether in hobbyland or in the real world will be treated like dogs. Show some balls and fangs and you're far less likely to get kicked. Originally Posted by Codybeast
AND you didn't post a review to warn the rest of us?????
Cody,
I asked myself the same questions that you asked me as to why i still went with her. two reasons for that.
1. She had all excellent reviews till now and was hoping the session would still be great.
2. She is a good natured women and doesn;t have attitude like others, so i still wanted to give her a chance. And ofcourse, she is HOT.