Is she legit?

Any hobbyist seen her? Joined a year ago but no reviews at all. Says she had older profile with reviews but it got deleted. Any intel would help, thanx.

P2P_Bentley
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=450419
Wow, this chick is back huh?

*deep breath, here we go*

Yes, she is legit. I saw her years ago when I first got into the hobby and found her on BP before I knew about Eccie. Actually, she is part of what led me to Eccie, b/c she would include it on her BP ads that she was "well reviewed" on Eccie. After seeing her and a few other BP girls use that in their ads it made me look into what this "Eccie" thing was, and well here I am.

The old profile she was using here seems to have belonged to another girl first, and she took over the account. People started to realize it was not the same girl who was originally being reviewed. When I found the profile I remember looking through the old reviews (when they were available) and thinking it didn't sound anything like the girl I saw. The "no" review which came later (I guess after the switch) sounded way more like the girl I saw and what I experienced. Eventually, the profile was banned. I'm guessing a "manager" tried to swap out one of his girls for another??? Idk. Dumb move either way. Smh.

Banned profile:
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=266163

As far as the experience...

She has a GREAT body. Can't lie. If you're an ass man she definitely has a nice one. But there's lots of nice asses here and that's about where the good part ends. In her new pics it looks like she has put on a tad more weight, but body still looks nice.

She was extremely stand offish. I tried to strike up conversation to lighten the mood. She was watching anime on TV when I walked in and I tried to converse with her about that, but she hardly wanted to say a word. Very mechanical. More like get in, get the money, get out. A very "backpage-ish" experience while charging what girls here charge. For those that like the whole "IOP" thing you can forget that. Unless she has "turned over a new leaf", which they rarely do. If she is anything like she used to be I definitely wouldn't waste my money or time again. Shame too, b/c if her service matched her physique she'd probably be an awesome provider and I'd probably have seen her again.

Oh, not to mention I only saw her on my second attempt. She completely ghosted me the first time I set up an appointment with her and drove to the motel she was using. Tried to get the room # and she stopped responding. Like I said, this is when I was new to the hobby so I put up with much more than I would nowadays.

Had I been active and reviewing here when I saw her it would definitely have been a "no".