P'cola Hotels with Hot Tub?

I'm looking for a weekend getaway, and I'm wanting to relax in a hot tub in private.

Are there any hotels in Pensacola that has rooms available that have a private indoor hot tub in the room?

This is mostly for ME so I can have a nice quiet weekend to relax, but I wouldn't be opposed to having a lady join me for a bit to soak in a hot tub with me. XD

I've Google searched, but with no luck.
I would think that some do. You may have to call the hotel directly. The Emerald on Okaloosa Island has a room with one but you have to book through them directly and it is not listed online. Probably the same deal with Pensacola hotels. Try Holiday Inn Resort on the beach. Very nice hotel too. Holiday Inn Express downtown is awesome. They may have one.
Airbnb might be a better way to go.

Some hotels have a public hot tub area, but not many have a private one. Unless you start at the 4 or 5 star venues, and that can get pricey.

Airbnb might be a better option. Check the private tag below for an example.

Thanks everyone! I might call around and see what I can find out. Nothing really written in stone, but it would be kinda nice to have a hot tub all to myself.

Some hotels have a public hot tub area, but not many have a private one. Unless you start at the 4 or 5 star venues, and that can get pricey.] Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Price isn't really too much of an issue. It's good to pamper one's self every now and then no matter the cost. ^^
I would think that some do. You may have to call the hotel directly. The Emerald on Okaloosa Island has a room with one but you have to book through them directly and it is not listed online. Originally Posted by duraman
I never even thought of them. I've actually stayed there a couple times, but never even thought they had one. I might check with them.
Try Luxury Suites on Pensacola Blvd.
I would like to know as well
850-454-5397

Nlnative92@gmail.com

Contact me anytime- pensacola & surrounding!

Offering sanctuary to the obscene and naughty people out there... in other words; my people.

850-454-5397 Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
Does this mean you have a hot tub at your place, or does this mean you want to hang out with me if I find a hotel with one? XD
Does this mean you have a hot tub at your place, or does this mean you want to hang out with me if I find a hotel with one? XD Originally Posted by BulldogCountry

Haha I’d be down to hang out with u if u found one, but actually I thought I posted a meme here about this crawfish and a news reporter and the crawfish said “& then i said.. that ain’t no hot tub!!!” Lmao I just thought it was cute