Lets talk ass play and prostate toys!

To start..this is for our boys: how many of you are loving in, sort of, didnt like or never tried?
Then i was introduced to 'Forced orgasm"! New to me! I went to this site selling insane toys just for that and prostate milking....wow! So boys i wanna know your thought on ass play...anything from a pinkie to a huge strapon! I am excited about this!
Friendly advice and word of caution. Be careful, many, many men over 45 or 50 get or have an enlarged prostate, whether they know it or not. It can be painful and/or you can cause damage! Just be mindful!!!

I done been there and done done that. In the end it can be devastating! Trust me on that point.

Guys at or above the stated age and ain’t been checked . . .GIT IT THE FUCK DONE, MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN!

Nuff

To start..this is for our boys: how many of you are loving in, sort of, didnt like or never tried?
Then i was introduced to 'Forced orgasm"! New to me! I went to this site selling insane toys just for that and prostate milking....wow! So boys i wanna know your thought on ass play...anything from a pinkie to a huge strapon! I am excited about this! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
I love it, love wearing panties and sucking it and taking it in every hole
I think it is somewhere beyond amazing. Few seem to understand how to provide this service.
very much enjoy ass play
I am quite the expert lol
Just call me Hells ass whisperer

I especially love when a guy wears pink panties to visit me!! I'm such a slut lol!!

Anal play requires an open mind,trust and connection between parties,patience and lots of good lube... Wicked anal lube rocks!
I am quite the expert lol
Just call me Hells ass whisperer

I especially love when a guy wears pink panties to visit me!! I'm such a slut lol!!

Anal play requires an open mind,trust and connection between parties,patience and lots of good lube... Wicked anal lube rocks! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I like you Dallas and we havent even met....yet.
I was pegged once, by a 23 yr old about 20 years ago. She jacked me at the same time. Hands down, it was the longest by far, most intense, most vocal orgasm I have every had. I didnt think the orgasm was going to end. She fucked me for a good 30 minutes.
I love it. When I masturbate I will press on my taint to stimulate the prostate externally. I’ve had a few ladies use a finger but only one really nailed it. That was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had. I’ve even considered getting one of those prostate vibrators.
  • Eevad
  • 06-15-2020, 02:27 PM
I love prostate play and can be hands free multi orgasmic in the right circumstances. Like 20 in less than an hour. The more I have, the more I want. It can be pretty fun
I guess I must be missing out on something.
Try it Bigfoot and let us know.
I’ve had where it was great but went back to the same person and it sucked lol. I guess I’ll have to learn how to do it for myself.
Well Plano you just gotta know who to call wink wink
I enjoy it ... a lady’s finger only ... if done correctly.

Dallas is correct. There has to be trust and little to no anxiety. Otherwise, might as well trying breaking into Fort Knox .. that would be easier.

I have had a couple of mind blowing experiences. But many more that were meh. It really is an art!