Sexy Lingerie or Beautifully Naked

Curious is it more appealing to a man for his date to open the door in a sexy lingerie outfit or naked and ready to play?
I'm a little insecure about the few tiger strips I earned from my daughter and been working the last couple months on tighting my stomach but out of curiosity what do you gentleman enjoy more ? .
on YOU I love unwrapping you! mmmmmmmm soon!

you are steamy hot!!!!!
on YOU I love unwrapping you! mmmmmmmm soon!

you are steamy hot!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes please I can't wait for our Rendezvous!
Thank you babe
I know I’m weird, but frankly, I enjoy having the lady answer the door in something simple she’d wear as if we were going out for lunch. The sexy lady you see next door getting into her car in the driveway, or the ones you see at the store (the ones at NICE stores, not the WalMart in their PJ shoppers!)...

If not that, then just answer the door in a towel! Either way, keep it simple!
I know I’m weird, but frankly, I enjoy having the lady answer the door in something simple she’d wear as if we were going out for lunch. The sexy lady you see next door getting into her car in the driveway, or the ones you see at the store (the ones at NICE stores, not the WalMart in their PJ shoppers!)...

If not that, then just answer the door in a towel! Either way, keep it simple! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Aww thank you babe that reminds me of our very first meet and great ! I still have those perfectly ripped jeans and remember it just like yesterday
Your the best with that tongue 👅
I like slowly unwrapping my gift.
...and remember it just like yesterday
Your the best with that tongue 👅 Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Awww, thanks, Jasmin! But, don’t let the other ladies find out or I’ll never get any sleep! Ring, ring... Ring, ring...
Sexy lingerie for me. Leaving a little bit of the unknown is a turn on. Like unwrapping a Christmas gift.
Curious is it more appealing to a man for his date to open the door in a sexy lingerie outfit or naked and ready to play? Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Yes
Sexy lingerie for me. Leaving a little bit of the unknown is a turn on. Like unwrapping a Christmas gift. Originally Posted by sinbad6969
I agree, but on future dates answering the door nekkid is quite the surprise. I will say, If she answers the door nekkid, I definitely won't be mad.
what i wear depends on my mood or the guys requests

sometimes i will do special outfits for certain appointments
(like in louisiana.. i have a crawfish farmer who books threehour dbles... so on his birthday my girlfriend and i dressed in red tanks and panties w crawfish themed socks and we had crawfish hats) lol

but jasmine.. you are HOT in anything AND nekkid too!! see ya soon!

hmmmm whiz..... now im intrigued lol
  • Roboz
  • 02-19-2021, 08:27 PM

If not that, then just answer the door in a towel! Either way, keep it simple! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
What Wiz said-
Curious is it more appealing to a man for his date to open the door in a sexy lingerie outfit or naked and ready to play?
I'm a little insecure about the few tiger strips I earned from my daughter and been working the last couple months on tighting my stomach but out of curiosity what do you gentleman enjoy more ? . Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Both.

Lingerie followed closely by taking it off.

In lieu of lingerie a towel. or any other clothing would work too. It's the slow unwrapping that is a pleasure.
Lingerie and a sexy pair of heels!
Wrap yourself up in a towel; that's it.