Sos

Pm me please.
Wow original .. sure you will get a sucker.
Pm me please. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Didn't you do this crap like 2 weeks ago?
First off, it was a month ago and trying to get back home but thank you for all the positive thoughts. Appreciate it.
But both of your comments sort of made me laugh since neither one of you have reputable provider reviews or none at all..
But both of your comments sort of made me laugh since neither one of you have reputable provider reviews or none at all.. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Says the person peddling for a car ride home. How pathetic!
If a hobbyist posted SOS I need release wonder how many ladies would provide free sessions.......
Yep...she was asking for $$ to get her back to KC. Something about there not being any business opportunities or John's in Vegas right now...blah, blah, blah...???
Yep...she was asking for $$ to get her back to KC. Something about there not being any business opportunities or John's in Vegas right now...blah, blah, blah...??? Originally Posted by bigkansas1
So you inquired back to her so you could blast her business on the board?
Or ya just guessing based on a past experience
BD..yes I inquired. Wasn't sure what it was about and I've seen her before. She told me why she asked for "pm's", and I was just replying to this post since guys were "guessing" as to what it was about. Gotta admit..the subject line with SOS in it, was rather strange...
BigDeal. No past experience. He blasted it. IDC I'm sorry y'all forget we are in the middle of a pandemic and one of the hardest hit communities are sex workers. So before y'all get rude and idiotic, I have seen y'all post help before. I've even gave free sessions to some of you who "couldn't afford it" so have a good day.
BigDeal. No past experience. He blasted it. IDC I'm sorry y'all forget we are in the middle of a pandemic and one of the hardest hit communities are sex workers. So before y'all get rude and idiotic, I have seen y'all post help before. I've even gave free sessions to some of you who "couldn't afford it" so have a good day. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Hey, Nikki,

When the comments about reviews was made, I though to look at your reviews. They were no negative comments: they were all yes with just a few no comment. That was all the way back to 1969. 52 years in the business? That can't be right. Your last review said you were 30 years old.

Date Encounter/Author Recommendation Report a Problem
10-05-2015 Encounter by bandit09 Yes Report
12-31-1969 Review by Report
12-31-1969 Review by

Want to comment on that, or did 1969 tell us something else? We can't open the reviews that far back. If you make it back, give me a PM and let me know what this means.

Hey, Nikki,

When the comments about reviews was made, I though to look at your reviews. They were no negative comments: they were all yes with just a few no comment. That was all the way back to 1969. 52 years in the business? That can't be right. Your last review said you were 30 years old.

Date Encounter/Author Recommendation Report a Problem
10-05-2015 Encounter by bandit09 Yes Report
12-31-1969 Review by Report
12-31-1969 Review by

Want to comment on that, or did 1969 tell us something else? We can't open the reviews that far back. If you make it back, give me a PM and let me know what this means.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Nikki make sure you are accurate on this as JR has a file on you and knows pretty much everything bout ya...sooo
Yeah be truthful.
Hope everything works out for you Nikki.

KCGator
Ok I don't write my reviews. I seen that review and reported it yet it is still up. So that's on eccie not me.