sex hack

sex hack
I’d say communication is my number 1# hack for an amazing sex life.

great sex starts with a proper, sexy mind fuck – with words. Knowing how to flirt, knowing what to say to get the other one in the right mood. Then, formulating your desires, being able to vocally steer sex the way you want it and not being afraid to ask what your sex partner desires from you. Expressing that you are having a wonderful time during sex, dirty talking, saying that you are about to come.And last but not least communicating afterwards, telling your sex partner how good it was, what you enjoyed most, what maybe did not feel so great and what you would like to do next time.If both people involved communicate, sex will start off great and can cultivate into mind-blowing experiences.”
Well said Dallas. Couldn't have expressed it better myself'
That’s 100!!!

KCGator
Absolutely Dallas!

After all, the mind is the biggest sex organ.
Well written Dallas. You should start a side business as a couples sex therapist.
lol i am writing a book

you do t get this old without learning alot lol

yall can post some if yall like...share some of your wisdom
Well said beautiful, I couldn’t agree more!
another one...yall share some too

never ever make an appointment with a provider using the WRONG head.. i call it "dick dialing"...... research is your friend!
1/2 Be in tuned w/your partner. I've had experiences I swear I could get up & leave & my "partner" wouldn't notice long as I put a board w/a hole in my place. That makes for a very unsatisfying experience.
2/2 Listen.. If you're partner is telling you what they like or where or how pay attention. It becomes aggravating when you're telling your partner what you want or need yet they do anything but. (Not a current issue if you're wondering lol)