THE ONE WHO ENJOYS

July 22nd, 2021

Can anybody believe that the Cleveland Indians, a storied and cherished baseball franchise since taking the name in 1915, are changing their name to the Guardians? Such a disgrace, and I guarantee that the people who are most angry about it are the many Indians of our Country. Wouldn’t it be an honor to have a team named the Cleveland Indians, and wouldn’t it be disrespectful to rip that name and logo off of those jerseys? The people of Cleveland cannot be thrilled and I, as a FORMER baseball fan, cannot believe things such as this are happening. A small group of people, with absolutely crazy ideas and policies, is forcing these changes to destroy our culture and heritage. At some point, the people will not take it anymore!
- The One Who Enjoys
Is that Trump's quote?
Please, if using H I M's name, do so in red bold all caps text.

Thank you.

H E is The One Who Enjoys.
I am one who enjoys in H I M.
You are stupid on steroids today.
423 BC
No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.
- Plato
And that truth is spoken by the one that is H I M
Just don't fuck with the Chiefs. It has no meaning related to Indians... Wonder what the Redskins new name will be? RedSkins is way more derogatory than "Indians".
Just don't fuck with the Chiefs. It has no meaning related to Indians... Wonder what the Redskins new name will be? RedSkins is way more derogatory than "Indians". Originally Posted by royamcr
pc'ers are after the braves and chiefs!
I could see them trying to get Arrowhead changed. It is now GEAH field, might the stadium name sometime.

Like to see them "try" to get the chant and tomahawk chop changed.
Heavy
Immobile
Moron.....................HIM

Typical WHITE COLONISTS and KOALA BEAR KILLERS defending INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM
Heavy
Immobile
Moron.....................HIM

Originally Posted by matchingmole
H I M beat the virus, brup.

H I M actually willfully contracted it.

H I M's got some balls, man.

My dildo raping ass is still locked up in my dumb ass apartment. Yea I live in an apartment. Fug you. I'll buy section 8 housing to be a landlord. Otherwise, fuck buying a house.
H I M beat the virus, brup.

H I M actually willfully contracted it.

H I M's got some balls, man.

My dildo raping ass is still locked up in my dumb ass apartment. Yea I live in an apartment. Fug you. I'll buy section 8 housing to be a landlord. Otherwise, fuck buying a house. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Fauci saved his sorry ass
Trump derangement syndrome is raging out of control here ..... remind us again OP, what was the subject of this thread? And what exactly does that subject have to do with Trump? .....