Fake review

I had a wonderful trip and enjoyed my time with some of you. I met with 4 of my sexy amazing and dependable regulars at their homes and had 3 great new experiences at my cottage on the lake. None of which happened at a hotel. My phone is blowing up because of a review that was posted on here by ddot that is not true. No idea what it says but it is indeed false. I do appreciate reviews I do not request anyone write one but they have only helped me in the past.
  • Dn111
  • 07-24-2021, 06:15 PM
I had a wonderful trip and enjoyed my time with some of you. I met with 4 of my sexy amazing and dependable regulars at their homes and had 3 great new experiences at my cottage on the lake. None of which happened at a hotel. My phone is blowing up because of a review that was posted on here by ddot that is not true. No idea what it says but it is indeed false. I do appreciate reviews I do not request anyone write one but they have only helped me in the past. Originally Posted by klassygerl
Sorry to hear about your fake review. Please check your private message I sent you his name on Facebook so you can check him out and contact him. He does it a lot on this page under his three aliases. Again check your private message I gave you his name and how you can get a hold of them if you want to talk to him about his fake review of you!
  • Dn111
  • 07-24-2021, 06:16 PM
Now will the moderator on here do something about any about this fake review?