Anybody send her $$

I saw a skip the games ad today. Girl claims she was robbed in Robinson, needs someone to send her $$ to get back to Erie by 10 to get her son.

I texted her. She gave me an address. The address is a gas station. I called the gas station and they told me there wasn't any girl there and nobody asked for help.
She had told me she has been there for hours.
Anyway, when I asked her about what the gas station employee told me, she stopped texting me.
I did text her back and told her she has a pretty good scam going on and I guessed that several guys had sent her money.

As a point of information, never, ever, ever send money to someone you don't know and have never met.
Remember that because you're going to see a flood of scam attempts in a few months when the unemployment money runs out, eviction moratorium is lifted and student loan debt payments become due again.
I laughed my ass off when I saw she had ads around lunch and 7pm.
Yeah. I told her that first off, she wasn't in Robinson, and secondly, she could gave justvasked someone around her for 20 bucks because that's all she needed to get back to Erie.
I have no doubt that several guys sent her $$ and it's why I told her she had a pretty clever scam going on ....... and looks like it's still going.
ANYMAN THAT SENDS MONEY TO THESE SCAM ARTISTS THREW CASH APPS OR ANYTHING ELSE IF U NOT MEETING THEM IN PERSON ,IS A FOOL!!
Say it louder for the people in the back.
ANYMAN THAT SENDS MONEY TO THESE SCAM ARTISTS THREW CASH APPS OR ANYTHING ELSE IF U NOT MEETING THEM IN PERSON ,IS A FOOL!! Originally Posted by Blakeslee