Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: None
Fee: None
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Middle Eastern
Physical Description: Set an appointment with her over the phone. Drove all the way to her incall location in Lewisville (40 mins away). She told me she'd be 10 minutes and just to pull over and wait for her to callback with the hotel info. Waited 20,30,40 mins..finally contacted her after numerous attempts both text msg and voice. She said she was busy and couldn't see me. What a waste of time. Good luck with this flake.
Recommendation: No
I've seen her before. I actually tried a few hours ago but she said it was a bad time. Who knows what happened
Damn to bad pretty hot chick there, but she seems new could be someone bidded higher so lets not write her off yet imho
Damn to bad pretty hot chick there, but she seems new could be someone bidded higher so lets not write her off yet imho Originally Posted by theboss21422
Let me see if I understand what you're saying. So she sets an appointment and you think if someone "bids higher" later that it's okay to toss the original appointment? Really? And you think she should be given a pass for that?

IMHO - that's a weak position to take. From the OP's post, she's obviously a flake regardless of reasons and hell, if she blew him off for a higher bid after she set the appointment, she's an even crappier person (provider).

Jeez...
Let me see if I understand what you're saying. So she sets an appointment and you think if someone "bids higher" later that it's okay to toss the original appointment? Really? And you think she should be given a pass for that?

IMHO - that's a weak position to take. From the OP's post, she's obviously a flake regardless of reasons and hell, if she blew him off for a higher bid after she set the appointment, she's an even crappier person (provider).

Jeez... Originally Posted by SD2011
Agree with you SD2011, just goes to show you that when a provider does something like this, it puts a bad aurora on other providers as far as coming off being all about the money and nothing else. Although they may be, a great provider will eliminate that feeling pretty much right away.
it puts a bad aurora on other providers Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
WTF?

Perfectly good carbon is wasted on some lifeforms.
Maybe her last name was Borealis?
WTF?

Perfectly good carbon is wasted on some lifeforms. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Lol, it's probably the auto spelling. It happened to me on my last review. I meant to write "aura", but auto spell had "aurora." I hope that is what he meant too.

Jeez... Originally Posted by SD2011
No just saying she might be new to this thang and is taking highest bidder but her looks would make me reconsider if she ever caught on so don't get your panties in a bunch about what I said its my opinion

Jeez