Jagoff of the year!!!!!!

It's that time to pick your Jagoff of the year. Your pick can come from any walk of life. My nomination is Roger Goddell. He has single handily turned the NFL into a joke. The rules and officiating are insanity. I guess Roger's letter to Rooney went something like this:

Dear Dan,

My apologies for our officials costing you a playoff spot this year. We sure could have used Stiller Nation to sellout our upcoming game in Cincinatti. Fuckin Bungle fans. Let's face it, the Steelers should of played better and not left it up to our crappy rules and officials. Anyway, better luck next year.

Your Friend,

Roger

PS, tell Tomlin to keep his ass off the field next year or I'll take another draft pick from yinz guys.

Fuckin Rooney Rule
My vote is a tie between each and every person who is in favor of or voted for or supports ObamaCare in any way
I guess you guys cant vote for yourselves, right?

goodell is a good choice, so is amishs' idea

I'll include the ncaa for screwing with penn state and destroying joepa's record. they had no legal base to do it and poor joe got more headlines than the fucking child molester

fuck the ncaa and penn states board of trustees
Barack Obama. No contest.
Tie between Shawn Thornton, Brad Marchand, the entire Bruins team/organization, and anyone/everyone who supports them. Nobody can troll online like a Boston Bruins troll.
Barack Obama. No contest. Originally Posted by Big Stig
He gets Jagoff of the century.
  • BSer
  • 01-03-2014, 03:53 PM
If I can't vote for one of you guys, I will vote for hillary clinton. What difference does it make?!?!
So many choices.............lay_ball :
Do not use hobbyist real life names Pistolero .....enough said
If I can't vote for one of you guys, I will vote for hillary clinton. What difference does it make?!?! Originally Posted by BSer
Who said you can't vote for one of us? I think the only rule should be no voting for yourself
Tie between Shawn Thornton, Brad Marchand, the entire Bruins team/organization, and anyone/everyone who supports them. Nobody can troll online like a Boston Bruins troll. Originally Posted by dames4u
You could always go with the entire city of Boston, less Escalade
You could always go with the entire city of Boston, less Escalade Originally Posted by amishgangster
Escalade is a huge Jagoff.
  • Zeman
  • 01-05-2014, 08:28 AM
Barack Obama. No contest. Originally Posted by Big Stig

Ditto. In fact he is the jagoff of the century.

Oh, throw in Joe Biden for good measure and of course, cannot leave out Algore.
Escalade is a huge Jagoff. Originally Posted by bambino
Yea but not huge enough to be in the running. The rest of Boston on the other hand...
  • BSer
  • 01-05-2014, 09:51 AM
I will throw my vote in for Escalade, talked to him the other day. He is a jagoff.