Encounter: Rose to the occasion

User ID: Stonehenge1
Date: 4/1/2024
Name: Rose/Anna/Mick
Phone: 412-889-6655
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.google.com/search?q=luck...QhPy-VRBQQmTgm
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Southside
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black Bob cut
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Olderer, thin, well dressed, 100lbs if you gave her a 20lb weight, man-mades
Recommendation: Yes
How old is ancient?
How old is ancient? Originally Posted by OhioBoogyman
She's late 50's. Based on face, but like 25 in the body. Amazing tiny little bum on her.
Apparently gman44 doesn't think the ROS of my submission met the criteria for premium access. I would like to go back and edit it but can't find a way to do that. Seems odd that it doesn't meet the criteria but is still up for all of you fellow mongers to view. Maybe there needs to be a way to edit the submission or don't post it until it "meets the criteria. "
Where can she be found? Link doesn't work
are we talking a hand job , or a true happy ending? Lol
The details have to spell out what significant events were happening there. No need to be super-nuanced and un-detailed as you have to have PA to read the details section of the review. Just kinda like you were telling your buddy on the bar-stool next to ya. .
Apparently gman44 doesn't think the ROS of my submission met the criteria for premium access. I would like to go back and edit it but can't find a way to do that. Seems odd that it doesn't meet the criteria but is still up for all of you fellow mongers to view. Maybe there needs to be a way to edit the submission or don't post it until it "meets the criteria. " Originally Posted by Stonehenge1
Sir

You can only make edits for approximately 1 hour after posting after that only staff members can make changes. You can send Gman or myself any edits to the ROS you’d like to make and then it could be reevaluate for approval.

The Dr