How do I find women to work at my massage parlor?

Hi everybody, my name is Will. I am new here. I recently opened up a massage parlor and have had a few girls come and go but now I find myself in a situation where I can't find any more girls. Does anybody have any advice?
It how you word you adds, say human body professional. Back tech no college required. Or just be pimp and "pumping ain't easy"
Set up a career booth at your local Junior College, at a career day.
"NOW HIRING THE CLASS OF 2020!"
Thanks for the advice. Where's the best place to post an ad?
Hi everybody, my name is Will. I am new here. I recently opened up a massage parlor and have had a few girls come and go but now I find myself in a situation where I can't find any more girls. Does anybody have any advice? Originally Posted by Coldcharmer
Remind them that when one goes down, they all go down and have an amazing Criminal Attorney on retainer because you'll need them one day. And make sure that you have your personal affairs in order should you go down for pimping, etc. Good luck with all that
Thanks for the advice. Where's the best place to post an ad? Originally Posted by Coldcharmer
Ads are no longer allowed but, people do place these type of inquiries in The Business Section.
You may have to run it by hand until you find some help
You may have to run it by hand until you find some help Originally Posted by grayturner
he may not look good in a short dress with ass hanging out
he may not look good in a short dress with ass hanging out Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You mean to tell me everything isn't being done "by hand"? It's a massage parlor, why would the gents be picky if it's a guy massaging them? I thought they were there to get a massage...
Lol
Lol Originally Posted by Coldcharmer
That's the spirit! Seriously though, stay safe and don't forget to screen all employees and clientele. Maybe pay for Premium Access (the button is located at the top of this page) so that you may post in the Men's Area and possibly receive more assistance from some veterans.

Have a great evening and Happy Hobbying!