URL / Website: - https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=86#re sults
City: Highlands
State: Texas
Address: Near 820 and 30
Activities: Gfe, kissing, see ros for details
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulder brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Brianna is a sex dynamo if you don't have energy to deal with her save yourself and don't see her. She is in her early 40s, she's a hourglass structure woman with 34 B or C cups. She seems 36B-30-36. May be I'm wrong, never good with measurements but she is curvy. Shes around 160lbs and 5'7 ish.
Recommendation: Yes
Where is Highlands? 820 and 30 intersect at two places, about 14 miles apart.
Thanks for pointing out Sirlance, My bad it's Richland Hills not highlands.
Where is Highlands? 820 and 30 intersect at two places, about 14 miles apart. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Isn't Highlands a shopping center off of I-20???
Isn't Highlands a shopping center off of I-20??? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
May be, I have no idea. Above location is my bad it's actually Richland Hills not highland, but highland park is near greenville Dallas.
I had thought she was in Arlington. Richland Hills now, eh? But Richland Hills isn'the close enough to 820 and 30 for that intersection -- I am guessing you are referring to the one in easthe Fort Worth -- reallyisn't close enough to Richland Hills to be very helpful.
I had thought she was in Arlington. Richland Hills now, eh? But Richland Hills isn'the close enough to 820 and 30 for that intersection -- I am guessing you are referring to the one in east Fort Worth -- to be very helpful.
I have seen her multiple times over the past 3 years but never seen her at arlington. May be that was before I knew her but this current location is near N Richland Hills off of 820 and 30 or 35.
Tbh I suck at navigation. I'm one of those who drive based on landmarks rather than remembering intersections.
So talking navigation to me will end you pissed off 😁.