When your having problems with a provider

Im having issues with a provider. Where do i take the complaint? Could it go to P411?
Depends on what kind of issues "you're" having problems with. Normally Gina handles these issues very discreetly. If you are having major issues, the Alert sections are good as well. Just make sure you can prove what you are accusing her of, so it's not a drama filled he said, she said issue.
I have emails to prove it. She's going back on her word. Also there was another provider who failed to provide a reference, who made me highly annoyed and "heavenly" contributed to her sending me a bitchy email due to the other girl not complying with my request for a reference.
Well, I would send that to Gina because it does not sound alert worthy...more like provider drama. No one is obligated to provider a ref if they don't want to, unless of course they are on a screening site that demands they do so.
Sounds like normal provider drama. Camaro, if you want, send me a PM with a little more detail. I'll try to advise you from there.
Sounds like normal provider drama. Camaro, if you want, send me a PM with a little more detail. I'll try to advise you from there. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thank you will do.
Im having issues with a provider. Where do i take the complaint? Could it go to P411? Originally Posted by Camaro
It takes some work to find good providers and references as a newbie. I finally got my verbal third good reference last night after two weeks and several hours of frustration with some of the providers (no-shows, being accused of being a cop, ect).

I think that it has been well worth the hassle. Last night, I had one of the best sexual experiences that I've had in years. And I am glad that I learned so much from reading the posts on the board.

So, keep treking bro... It will be worth it.
Well, I would send that to Gina because it does not sound alert worthy...more like provider drama
Please don't send me anything resembling drama... I'll only tell you to move on. Life is way to short!

Always,
Gina
Please don't send me anything resembling drama... I'll only tell you to move on. Life is way to short!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX

Though I have never met her, I love Gina! If only we all had that attitude!

To the OP: With experience comes wisdom. There will be hard knocks and disappointments in this hobby. Just learn from them and move along.

Huck
If I may?...Sometimes these issues can be helped and brought to a happy ending by just airing the dirt in the open forum.There are many members here that could offer help and can guide you through this tumultuous time.IMHO..
Air them out!!!
Air them out!!! Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama

Are you referring to the drama or my balls?
Are you referring to the drama or my balls? Originally Posted by pyramider
You sure have been talking about your balls a lot tonight! LOL
Are you referring to the drama or my balls? Originally Posted by pyramider
..............teabagging?
..............teabagging? Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama
I think he just has itchy balls!? LOL

Let it go! That kind of fight you never win! If its Alert worthy let her fly. Other wise learn and move forward!