Thinking a Des Moines visit w/specials??

Hello Gentleman,

I would love to visit you guys again!!

This time I will have some great specials for you!!

If you are interested please send me a pm

Can't wait to hear from you,

Kat
love for you to visit dsm again
I am hoping to make my way up there sometime soon sweetie

Nice display pic!!
you need to get your sweet little ass back up here and make me happy I'm back to hobbying. We could go get some tattoo's together after you've had your way with me.
Ooh been stalking u for a while....
@ livn2do : welcome back Hun!! new ink and having my way with you is worth a trip every time
have fun sugar!!!!!!
@ livn2do : welcome back Hun!! new ink and having my way with you is worth a trip every time Originally Posted by Kat VonDee
....and I'm hard
Hi livin!
Hi livin! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hello darlin', how are you? Sorry I missed you last time. My head was all fucked up and I was an emotional wreck cause I'm a dumbass but it's all better now. Love the new avatar. Your ass looks amazing as always and I mean that in the most gentlemanly way possible. I'd motorboat it.
Hello darlin', how are you? Sorry I missed you last time. My head was all fucked up and I was an emotional wreck cause I'm a dumbass but it's all better now. Love the new avatar. Your ass looks amazing as always and I mean that in the most gentlemanly way possible. I'd motorboat it. Originally Posted by livn2do
I'd motor boat her as too, and I don't do women! Dallas has the nicest ass I have ever seen.
thanks sweety----damn sabra---you are HOT as Hell--I would so do you!

{coming that way soon...we gotta meet!}
Since we have hi-jacked the lovely Kat VonDee's thread I would like to point out that since we are speaking about nice asses, Kat's is right up there on the scale of deliciousness. In fact I've launched a few solo shots in honor of Kat's lovely derriere on more then one occasion. I for one cannot wait for this hot little mama to return to our fair city and once again leave me breathless.

Don't believe me?
Attachment 165187
You could bounce a quarter off of that.
hell yeah i would do kat too--she is yummmy!
Hell all we need to do now is get Kay with her video camera and have an all female orgy!