New Pictures

I got me some new pictures taken tonight

You'll have to check out my website for the rest of them and I hope you guys will let me know what you think.
yummmmy! nicely done!
I thought I was taking your photos. They look great sweetie.
I thought I was taking your photos. They look great sweetie. Originally Posted by livn2do
As I recall...you were with the wifey today...so Mr. Rob helped me out and took the pictures...besides that...I know what kinda pictures you like to take...and they probably aren't the type to post here for all to see
Very nice!!!
As I recall...you were with the wifey today Originally Posted by sweetblonde2
Details, details.

I like the curls. Make's me wet.

And they might not be the type of pictures to post on Eccie but they ARE the type of pictures everyone wants to see.
Details, details.

I like the curls. Make's me wet.

And they might not be the type of pictures to post on Eccie but they ARE the type of pictures everyone wants to see. Originally Posted by livn2do
You like the natural curly hair look huh?

Sooo you think everyone wants to see pictures of me sucking your cock huh
I do like the natural look, you know that. And...not necessarily mine unless your asking for volunteers. I am after all a team player.
I do like the natural look, you know that. And...not necessarily mine unless your asking for volunteers. I am after all a team player. Originally Posted by livn2do
I'm always looking for volunteers baby
wanna do doubles when I get to des Moines???
wanna do doubles when I get to des Moines??? Originally Posted by DallasRain

...DAMN !!!..... This post just about made me blow in my pants!

Knowing Sweetblonde as I do, along with Dallas's reputation...... Wow, that would be a party!
Hey Jewels... gotta go with Livin on this one. I'm diggin' the wavy hair.

And for the record, the black outfit with some stockings would be AWESOME for our next visit.... just sayin'.

Not sure you could handle me if your wore that........
Hey Jewels... gotta go with Livin on this one. I'm diggin' the wavy hair.

And for the record, the black outfit with some stockings would be AWESOME for our next visit.... just sayin'.

Not sure you could handle me if your wore that........ Originally Posted by HMS2448
Hummm that sounds like a challenge....the black outfit and stockings it is
The new pics are great sweetheart! Sexy and classy!!!
Ok Miss Sexy Sweetblonde.......I am game if you are

if you are in DM when I get there....dirty girl doubles!!!

{COUTURE you are sexy as hell baby!}