MacBook Pro Laptop for Sale or Trade

I have a MacBook Pro 13” I’d like to preferably trade or sell to anyone interested. It’s in perfect condition and two years old. I’ve updated it and reset it to factory settings, so it’s basically brand new if anyone is interested.

I’m the original owner and haven’t used it a while but just finished resetting and upgrading it, so it’s ready for anyone who is looking for a good, newer MacBook Pro laptop. I’d prefer to trade but I’m good with selling it, too.

PM me if you’re interested.

Thx!!!
How much are you asking for your Mac book
deemendo, have you not been able to trade or sell this laptop in a year and a half?
I really understand what you wanted to say and I know how to solve this problem. Anyway, I guess getting more information from various images, photos and videos is a cool idea. Therefore, now I have a desire to mention how to take a screenshot on a mac so that you can easily read something from what you are looking at. I think that this tool will help you solve this problem.
Let's not thread drift away from OP's thread intent of an available machine.
There's a seperate forum for tech advice.
MacBook Pro 13 is the best device that I have ever had. It is a very handy tool for work and everyday needs. What laptop do you want to buy after you sell this one? I've noticed this tendency that after the experience with macOS operating system, it's very difficult to switch to Windows. For now, I don't plan to change my laptop model and will wait for the release of new devices from Apple. I've been actively working on the MacBook for the past few weeks and have encountered occasional freezes. I installed a special program that optimized the process and resumed the device's work. I learned about this method from an Internet article.
OP has not been on the board for several months.
Closing this.