State: Pennsylvania
Address: West 18th St country fair downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, bbbj, doggie, Mish all with condom
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde in a ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 35 years old or so dirty blonde hair in a ponytail about 5'4" 130 lb. Big tits pretty nice ass for her age still. Heavy smoker
Recommendation: Yes
Tried the phone number person said wasn't Carrie
  • Dn111
  • 11-18-2020, 03:36 PM
Well that was the name she used yesterday.
  • Dn111
  • 11-18-2020, 03:55 PM
That's the girl who left me hanging at the Erie Cemetery once when I was scheduled to see her. She's been discussed on this site before, and not favorably. I'm glad it worked out for you, but be careful. She doesn't have the best reputation.
Thes women switch up names,&numbers 24/7,u guys know this ,their whores 90%of their job is 2lie to men to get your cash .if u didnt know now u do smh they will tell u anything wise up
Yea she got me a while ago. You got lucky.
Gentlemen
Please watch the encounter dates
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed
The Dr