Another "Useful Idiot" Abroad.

Even the "Men In Black" knew Rodman was an alien life form.
there is a lot in common between the leader of North Korea and our president

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general.
This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership.
He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon.
So he is made the "Beloved Leader" Of North Korea .
Terrific!-
-
-
Oh crap!

I'm sorry.
I just remembered that we did the same thing.
We took an arrogant bastard community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief.
A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of the United States
TWICE !!!
I'm sorry I brought this up.
Never mind.
hahaha... rodman to bring world peace

go worm!
If you really think there is any semblance whatsoever between the snot nose kid in charge of North Korea and our own President Obama then you're a bigger fool than even I thought.

. . . You sir, are a bona fide moron and hiding behind an Einstein avatar won't make you any smarter!

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general.
This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership.
He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon.
Terrific!-
-
-
Oh crap!

I'm sorry.
We took an arrogant bastard community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief.
A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of the United States
TWICE !!!
Never mind. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Even the "Men In Black" knew Rodman was an alien life form. Originally Posted by chefnerd
+1

Terrific!-
-
-
Oh crap!

I'm sorry.
TWICE !!!
+1
I don't see any major problem with the freak visiting over there. Maybe he's a diplomat at heart.

Terrific!-
-
-
Oh crap!

I'm sorry.
TWICE !!!
+1...LOL & LMAO and it's True. HA! HA! HA!
I don't see any major problem with the freak visiting over there. Maybe he's a diplomat at heart.

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Surely you jest, CC! "Rodman" and "diplomatic" simply cannot coexist in the same sentence: ask the refs and his wives.
Maybe he's mellowed in his old age!

But seriously, if this clown can somehow crack open that door to open some relations with NK, I see that as a good thing. It would give John Kerry something to do!
If you really think there is any semblance whatsoever between the snot nose kid in charge of North Korea and our own President Obama then you're a bigger fool than even I thought.

. . . You sir, are a bona fide moron and hiding behind an Einstein avatar won't make you any smarter!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
this coming from the poster who started a super bowl poll with teams that did not qualify for the playoffs????????????????

that proves why you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, or maybe not even in the drawer hence the reason you cannot see how close the comparison is

I use the Einstein avatar to remind me that there are some smart people, the rest are not and they call themselves democrats
Hes got a point Muskogee...