Oops, Our Mistake. The Shooter Was Not A White Guy

I knew it wasn't a white guy because it wasn't at a school or church. Originally Posted by Trey
... or in Chicago, right?
difference between it being a black shooter or a white shooter

Black Shooter:
No Riots
No Looting
News Blackout
Calls for counseling
Trump's Fault
Reverend Al doesn't care
Black Live Don't Matter
Blame the Police
White Racism
Unclear as to financial settlement

White Shooter:
Riots
Looting
Nightly Cable News Roundtables
Indepth trial coverage
Trump's Fault
Reverend Al is Outraged
Black Lives Matter
Blame the Police
White Racism
Big settlement by the city
difference between it being a black shooter or a white shooter

Black Shooter:
No Riots
No Looting
News Blackout
Calls for counseling
Trump's Fault
Reverend Al doesn't care
Black Live Don't Matter
Blame the Police
White Racism
Unclear as to financial settlement

White Shooter:
Riots
Looting
Nightly Cable News Roundtables
Indepth trial coverage
Trump's Fault
Reverend Al is Outraged
Black Lives Matter
Blame the Police
White Racism
Big settlement by the city Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That's about how things are.

You have to feel for the Barnes Familly. They lost a daughter because of the action of two murdering thugs.

In 20 years we might get to see both of them take the gurney to what ever he'll awaits them.
By the way, there were no protest today at the scene, or anywhere else. No demanding justice, no fiery speeches by “community leaders”.

I guess people recognize that this was a couple of thugs doing what thugs do. No KKK, no white shooter,......... No story.
Yup NEVER got it correct , very very sad but true
It was FRONT PAGE news till it was a colored shooter now back of metro Dallas morning news ......
No longer the story the media agenda pushes
That's about how things are.

You have to feel for the Barnes Familly. They lost a daughter because of the action of two murdering thugs.

In 20 years we might get to see both of them take the gurney to what ever he'll awaits them. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Houston has "changed." This guy and his accomplice won't get the needle. Black people have stopped voting for the death penalty for black people in this town. If a black person(s) on jury and votes to put the brother to death, they'd have their shit threatened. And they know it.

Very sad situation. My prayers to the family. I hear several athletes have thrown money to the Barnes family. I hope they spend it wisely.
Houston has "changed." This guy and his accomplice won't get the needle. Black people have stopped voting for the death penalty for black people in this town. If a black person(s) on jury and votes to put the brother to death, they'd have their shit threatened. And they know it.

Very sad situation. My prayers to the family. I hear several athletes have thrown money to the Barnes family. I hope they spend it wisely. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Nice Dog whistle gnadfly. Several athletes-( the only blacks that have money) have "thrown" money at the family. Hope they spend it wisely-( like white people would). Houston is a shit hole
Nice Dog whistle gnadfly. Several athletes-( the only blacks that have money) have "thrown" money at the family. Hope they spend it wisely-( like white people would). Houston is a shit hole Originally Posted by themystic
Houston is good for one thing, making a great living. Geeze, it’s a reclaimed swamp. The only reason I live here is because of my business.

What many people who do not live in Houston do not understand is Houston is politically more like Austin than any “Red” city. It has been for decades. Just two mayors ago we had a open lesbian mayor. In fact, most of my adult life, Houston has been run by liberal factions.

Harris County used to be different, or at least since the Reagan Revolution it was different. But due to the straight ticket voting in the last election, the entire County Commisioners and all of the Judges are once again Democrat.

That’s life in the big city.
Nice Dog whistle gnadfly. Several athletes-( the only blacks that have money) have "thrown" money at the family. Hope they spend it wisely-( like white people would). Houston is a shit hole Originally Posted by themystic
Houston is good for one thing, making a great living. Geeze, it’s a reclaimed swamp. The only reason I live here is because of my business.

What many people who do not live in Houston do not understand is Houston is politically more like Austin than any “Red” city. It has been for decades. Just two mayors ago we had a open lesbian mayor. In fact, most of my adult life, Houston has been run by liberal factions.

Harris County used to be different, or at least since the Reagan Revolution it was different. But due to the straight ticket voting in the last election, the entire County Commisioners and all of the Judges are once again Democrat.

That’s life in the big city.
Back on point the Lamestream liberal snowflake media now is Not Full hate full agenda pushing the story