Mods/Owners...how about a form here?

We have forms for Showcases.
We have forms For Reviews.

Why not a form for Welcome & Introductions?

Too many times, a new girl will post her first post here, showing a couple pics (or none) and leave out the valuable info us guys need:
Rates
Activities
Availability
General Area of Incall
Contact Info

Why not set up a form for her to fill out so all her info is there to avoid us guys jamming her inbox, wasting everyone's time, asking her to send more info, etc.
Unless a new potential Provider has help with this, they don't know what info we need and they don't know what to say on their first impressionable post.

It doesn't have to be complicated; just a place to fill out the info above, a place to upload a few pics and maybe a box similar to the ROS to say anything else they want to say.

Is this doable?
  • Skout
  • 06-11-2014, 08:17 AM
+1
Great Idea!
Make it so!

Lol
Good idea!

Too many times, a new girl will post her first post here, showing a couple pics (or none) and leave out the valuable info us guys need:
Rates
Activities
Availability
General Area of Incall
Contact Info Originally Posted by Prolongus
PHOTOS!
I completely agree. This would have made my introduction to the site much simpler.

But I guarantee even if a new girl fills out all the info she will still get "whut r ur rates?"(sic) and "were is ur incall?"(sic) Do these guys refuse to read anything not in a PM?
I completely agree. This would have made my introduction to the site much simpler.

But I guarantee even if a new girl fills out all the info she will still get "whut r ur rates?"(sic) and "were is ur incall?"(sic) Do these guys refuse to read anything not in a PM? Originally Posted by SAangel27
I won't say that's not gonna happen, SAangel27 but it would cut it down considerably. Your scenario would also give you ladies a chance separate the "clueless" from the "informed".
I can't think of a single issue that carries the weight and importance of implementing a form for the new girls to fill out here for the Welcome & Intro Forum. It is ridiculous to see these half-assed hello-look-at-me threads started by Provider wanna-be's (or their "help") with barely any info given by them. The really hot ones' PM box fills up faster than a five-roper in a Trojan, causing them to lose potential business.

Someone please tell me why it would be difficult to provide a form, similar to the Review Forums?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
or, have them just sign up for a P411 account and link that...pretty much everything there...
  • Tetas
  • 08-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Hell Pro, it's only been 2 months, give the Mods some time to re-invent the wheel...lol
  • katee
  • 08-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Isn't that what a showcase is for?
Isn't that what a showcase is for? Originally Posted by katee
Baby...new, unverified Providers don't have Showcases yet. Introducing themselves on the W&I forum is the first thing they do here. I'm just asking to have this site help them get started in the right direction.

With a form they could fill out info like Activities, Rates, general area of Incall, days and times available, contact info (including preferred contact method) and links to their website if they have one. Posting 4-7 pics is a must as well.

Guys always jam their inbox asking for this info...why not give them some direction and assistance?
Hey!!!!

Since we are making requests, from a web site that is Basically Free.........

St. C.... Would you please charge me, for my membership here?... I am starting to feel guilty.

Then the awkward pause, is not so awkward...

Thanks in advance!