Game of thrones marathon

Who is binge watching to catch up for the final season premiere on Sunday?
Guilty.....
I'm not binge watching but I'm binge reading the Game of Thrones books. Super excited about this new season of GOT.

The books are a bit different from the TV show but a lot more detailed and a lot more entertaining in my opinion. Just like I enjoyed watching the Lord of the Ring movie series & the Hobbit movie series but I enjoyed reading their respective books a lot more.

Cool profile pic btw, dallasfan. I can't stop looking at it lol.
Watche a bit last night of the first season. There were a lot of things I missed out on that made so much more sense. I read the books too...
Yupper building up to the end,
Cool profile pic btw, dallasfan. I can't stop looking at it lol. Originally Posted by VeryClean
lol. ‘cock teaser’
  • grean
  • 04-09-2019, 01:20 PM
Watche a bit last night of the first season. There were a lot of things I missed out on that made so much more sense. I read the books too... Originally Posted by txboi817
The books are on my reading list. What season does the TV series pass the song of ice & fire books currently published? I'm nor sure if I should read the books and wait til he finishes the last book before I watch the last season.
I just started watching and I am so behind.
The books are on my reading list. What season does the TV series pass the song of ice & fire books currently published? I'm nor sure if I should read the books and wait til he finishes the last book before I watch the last season. Originally Posted by grean
I think the books will be different enough from the final few seasons of the show that you are safe to go ahead and watch.
I think the books will be different enough from the final few seasons of the show that you are safe to go ahead and watch. Originally Posted by thrakattack82
Yep I agree. The books and the TV show were similar enough in the beginning but with time they've veered away a lot. The last few seasons of the show will be very different from the books.
I'm still hoping for an appearance of a certain LSH in the show!
I just watched season 7. So, I have been watching the other seasons when I get a chance. I read the books and see the difference. Some of it is better in the show.
I was not a big fan of Catelyn Stark and am glad the show differs in regards to her character.
I'm ready for the Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains to get naked One More Time.....

….with the Army of The Dead on the march, that's prolly not gonna happen....

….Winter isn't Coming.....

….it's Here, kids. Time to buckle up....it's about to get serious.

I read that there's going to be some full-frontal nudity in her love scene in the first episode.

Of course they didn't specify whose front is going to be fully nude, so my guess is it'll be Jon.