What’s the worst thing you ever got in your EYE?!

Was doing my nails and my hand slipped. The nail full of glue went right into my eye. Ended up in the ER. Just now able to see comfortably again.

In the middle of me moving to Dallas. Threw all my plans off.

This tops any work related injury.
I had a beam in my eye (Matthew 3-5), yet I was criticizing another guy for having a mote in his eye.

I flip the switch whenever someone tries to condemn me for being on this site, LOL..

I got a toenail clip in my eye once, cutting my nails, and a small piece shot into my eye.. it hurt.. nothing near like yours, fortunately.. I don't use clippers anymore, I just grind them down at the nearest tree
Two of the worst things to get in your eye toe nail and fiberglass insulation.

Had a wasp Sting me in my eye once that didn’t feel good either.
I had tiny bits of glass in my eye from a car accident. Do you have any idea how hard it is to hold your eye still?
  • BLM69
  • 04-09-2019, 10:47 PM
I've had rust, metal shavings, grease/dirt. Had to go to the eye doctor each time to get it removed, talk about paying $200 + for a quickie. One min and a Q-tip later, I invested in some goggles now
Not the most dangerous, but Jizz burns like hell.
Not the most dangerous, but Jizz burns like hell. Originally Posted by alaine
Omg you aren’t lying one bit!

Most of my ex girlfriends are blind today....
Momma always said if you do it too often you could go blind. This is what she meant.
Momma always said if you do it too often you could go blind. This is what she meant. Originally Posted by dallasfan
A massage girl in San Diego made me cum so hard (I was young then), I came in my own eye; yes it stings and she thought it the funniest thing she’d ever seen. Got severe pink eye from it that had to be explained to the wife.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2019, 11:24 AM
A massage girl in San Diego made me cum so hard (I was young then), I came in my own eye; yes it stings and she thought it the funniest thing she’d ever seen. Got severe pink eye from it that had to be explained to the wife. Originally Posted by Batman
Don't ever tell this story again lol
My ex-wife
A massage girl in San Diego made me cum so hard (I was young then), I came in my own eye; yes it stings and she thought it the funniest thing she’d ever seen. Got severe pink eye from it that had to be explained to the wife. Originally Posted by Batman
At least it didn’t go in your mouth
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2019, 08:29 PM
At least it didn’t go in your mouth Originally Posted by Ronin3
You ever finished with your mouth closed? Enough said