Do you ride it First Class, while you let your Wife ride in Coach?

Shouldn't this threAD be in the Sandbox? Or did you just want to tell us some story about how you flew 1st class and that actually means something to you as some kind of status?
The inveterate ranting Tia is back ranting about a man? Color me shocked. It was so nice and quiet here for a while.
Shouldn't this threAD be in the Sandbox? Or did you just want to tell us some story about how you flew 1st class and that actually means something to you as some kind of status? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
She’s celebrating first time not in the back. Yay!!!!
I love getting off the plane first
I’m inclined to think this isn’t hobby related also...but what do I know...I’m just a slut

Funny story though. Ha.
Gin Fizz Extra Fizz, you’re a good story teller....

She just wants to make sure y’all don’t get it twisted

This is how you spell First Class
This is how you spell Second Class

You’d be surprised how many people confuse those two classes.
I thought it was funny AF!
Shouldn't this threAD be in the Sandbox? Or did you just want to tell us some story about how you flew 1st class and that actually means something to you as some kind of status? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The inveterate ranting Tia is back ranting about a man? Color me shocked. It was so nice and quiet here for a while. Originally Posted by Brandofan
She’s celebrating first time not in the back. Yay!!!!
I love getting off the plane first Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
As boujie as I am?? Please don’t tell me you thought this was my first time in 1st?

Just a funny story, appreciate it or not!
I didn’t say it was your 1st time in first class
As boujie as I am?? Please don’t tell me you thought this was my first time in 1st?

Just a funny story, appreciate it or not! Originally Posted by tiatate
You may be "boujie" in your own ghetto fabulous mind. My advice to you though is that you should stick with coach and save your pennies #behonestwithyourself
Them seats are mighty small Lucas
Buying two sucks, ask Kevin Smith.
Gin Fizz Extra Fizz, you’re a good story teller....

She just wants to make sure y’all don’t get it twisted

This is how you spell First Class
This is how you spell Second Class

You’d be surprised how many people confuse those two classes. Originally Posted by PussySnob
I thought it was funny AF! Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
I’m inclined to think this isn’t hobby related also...but what do I know...I’m just a slut

Funny story though. Ha. Originally Posted by Analeese

Glad you ladies enjoyed the story!! The Flight attendant was totally out of line, but someone had to tell the guy about himself 😂
You may be "boujie" in your own ghetto fabulous mind. My advice to you though is that you should stick with coach and save your pennies #behonestwithyourself Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Oh I agree, I have a rule where I only fly 1st if the flight is over 5hrs or if it is gifted. This one was gifted.
Oh I agree, I have a rule where I only fly 1st if the flight is over 5hrs or if it is gifted. This one was gifted. Originally Posted by tiatate
Let me not comment on HER coach seat and HIS First Class (I mean does anything need to be said about that d-bag?) but... instead propose a third option. Both of us fly coach (us tall guys suffer more than our shawties) and use the $$ we save on something that will make much more lasting memories.

Now for a 6 hour flight or longer, you could make a case for First Class, but the average 2-3 hour flight.. that bit of comfort and service is just not worth it.

Put that $$ in your pocket and use it to take her to a couple really nice restaurants once you get to the destination. Buy her an outfit and new pair of shoes that she will feel like a queen wearing out. If you are near water rent a boat for the day and take her out for some one on one time.
  • Crock
  • 04-28-2019, 11:19 AM
Let me not comment on HER coach seat and HIS First Class (I mean does anything need to be said about that d-bag?) but... instead propose a third option. Both of us fly coach (us tall guys suffer more than our shawties) and use the $$ we save on something that will make much more lasting memories. Originally Posted by DNinja69
I'm trying to think of possibilities for this situation happening (not to defend this schmuck, but just to understand). I can only come up with a couple:

1. He was going to fly alone, first class, then she was later able to join him on the trip, but there were no more first class seats available. What if the entire flight was sold out and he couldn't even downgrade to coach? Personally, my girl would be in first class and I'd be in the back, but there are situations where that's not possible. This scenario makes him look the least assholey.

2. This doesn't make him look any better, really, but what if he got a free upgrade based on frequent flyer status and they agreed that one of them should sit there and send the other one drinks?