Recommended exercises for sex?

I want to get extra fit to give so much energy in thrusting in all the basic sexual positions. What kind of exercises should I do? How many times a day? How many times a week? How many sets? Etc.
I want to get extra fit to give so much energy in thrusting in all the basic sexual positions. What kind of exercises should I do? How many times a day? How many times a week? How many sets? Etc. Originally Posted by Gemineye

I recommend buying a very sturdy blow up doll and screwing her for ten minutes each position for thirty to sixty minutes total per session every other day.

Then you will know you're working all the right muscle groups!
Honestly any exercise that is for your core area.

I recommend buying a very sturdy blow up doll and screwing her for ten minutes each position for thirty to sixty minutes total per session every other day.

Then you will know you're working all the right muscle groups!
Originally Posted by milfy2002
thats what i do but i use a real woman instead of a blowup doll, lol
a flat seated bike
Stroke up....stroke down....etc.....switch hands....repeat as needed!!!!
Honestly any exercise that is for your core area. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
You might try planks. Good core muscle exercise. Harder than they look, and it doesn't take very long to wear you out.
Well hmmmm how about you been me over we can stand up or how ever and plow the hell out of me that will help you hehe lol.
+ 1 planks , side planks, clam shells. I told my trainer my ass hurt after 5 mins of sex, now he's got me on some plan to bang the world LOL
walking, jogging, skipping, bike riding, jump rope get up and move. of course watch what you eat and drink.

I want to get extra fit to give so much energy in thrusting in all the basic sexual positions. What kind of exercises should I do? How many times a day? How many times a week? How many sets? Etc. Originally Posted by Gemineye
Cardio and leg stretches. I'm sure some have had the experience of cramping.
Cardio and leg stretches. I'm sure some have had the experience of cramping. Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
Oh god bad memories........yeah pretty much core and cardio. Maybe hot yoga too.
Walking/jogging, pushups, planks, squats. Really ANY movement that gets the blood moving for 30min a day is better than sitting behind a computer.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
This is what worked for me. And she's terrific. Great menu, no drama, low maintenance and she cut my hobby expenses by 75%. Not much IOP, though
Having more sex works too....