Beef Settled! In da spirit of Nicki Minaj and Cardi foooking B! I bury my hatchet with Alyssa whatever! Let's all continue this and bury hatchets!

So I had da foooking leisure to peruse some of my interactions with Alyssa71 and honestly Shine was a tad bit embarrassed. You know she has a certain kind of style about her and you know because I roll with wolves, you say some things that shouldn't be said. Look, we all have serious shit going on some more than others but it's definitely not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings or to be nasty. So I personally want to publicly apologize to Alyssa71. That's really not who I am just sometimes when I'm not in a session, rolling with my crew, full of dat yak words start flying that don't necessarily represent my true character. You won't have no more foul words coming from Shine. me and my crew just ran into a dude at the Ritz, dude just came to our two tables. . I guess ol boy was attracted by our positive energy. Come to find out ol boy foooked up, lost his wife, hasn't seen the two beings they bought into the world because of it, lost his house etc and he planned to go home and kill himself. Like my heart went out to him. Foook it we poured him plenty of Hennessy and gasp Shine even paid my own 150 to get his dick sucked upstairs. Hopefully, he didn't go home and hurt himself. So in da spirit of dat, Alyssa71 you are good in my book and I apologize. Tooodlez...
Oh my damn
  • BLM69
  • 11-11-2018, 01:37 PM
You couldn't just sent her a message? Why the thread?
We good babe. We squashed that. No hard feelings love. Thank you for the public apology. That takes a lot of guts. We good Shine.