Miss the old days

Like the title says…I miss the days when EC was ALIVE. Sure it gives me two pages to check out now but it sure ain’t the same.
There is still hope for this section sweetie if people put forth the effort. Just because the laws changed and ads are no longer allowed doesn't mean coed doesn't stand a chance. The years of trolling of particular handles and mandles that were allowed to continue for so many years was the issue. It still is to a degree but, it's recently gotten better. (THANKS CK!)

Evolve, nothing ever stays the same nor is it supposed to.

Chin up sweetie, the hobby is still alive and well. Every day I wake up, my cup is always half full; no matter what

Make it a Great Day, Welcome Back to Posting and Happy Hobbying!
i agree so different these days
The hobby always evolves.

In my town where I grew up there used to a brothel, it was known, every Sunday the church people were put protesting asking to shut it down. Which they succeeded. Everyone in the hobby said this is the end.

Then the street scene picked up and that was alive and well. Then we moved online with my Redbook, ECCIE, and a host of other sites.

Then the government established new rules to go after hobby websites and the sites changed to comply with the law.

Today I use multiple sites. One for finding providers and the other for reviews. They each serve the purpose.

The hobby is alive and well and has a bright future!
Oh its alive....and well....Great to back at my old stomping grounds!
Welcome Back Kammye, it's good to see you posting again!
Welcome Back Kammye, it's good to see you posting again! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

I totally forgot about Eccie....its nice to be back!
IMHO it was people like shinepro, pxmcc, and sistine chapel and the fact the moderating just wasn't where it needed to be to keep these people in check that caused a drop in membership. All are now banned, hopefully perma-banned, but it took forever to get there.

Also the change in the laws added to this.
Inflation is very real too. 3 roses for a dime a few yrs back. Not so much anymore.
Also the change in the laws added to this. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yepperz.
IMHO it was people like shinepro, pxmcc, and sistine chapel and the fact the moderating just wasn't where it needed to be to keep these people in check that caused a drop in membership. All are now banned, hopefully perma-banned, but it took forever to get there.

Also the change in the laws added to this. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Sorry I had to leave