Nadya

If anyone or maybe she sees this I have been trying to get up with her for awhile. Just thought I might try here! 😊
same here had her answer back once on OF then nothing
Hey fellas, I don’t think she’ll see your message here for the time being. According to her profile she’s been banned, which I believe is only temporarily. I believe your best option would be to send her an e-mail to nadya511@mail.com. I also know she had been out of sorts last week. I’ll let her know about your inquiries when I see her.
Last time I inquired, another user told her I was wanting to get in touch with her. I tried her email with no luck.

I had a new phone so I didn't have her number anymore, but luckily she still had mine and she reached out to me a while back!

She also told me text is the best way to contact her now.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are her "days off" from the hobby, so if you contact her one of those days, she might not respond.
What could she have done to be banned given the virtual desert of providers in this area that conduct themselves in s professional manner?
Does anyone know Nadyas OF site details?
(Staff edit - Link removed)
Does anyone know Nadyas OF site details? Originally Posted by Germancar
Pm me
If you find her on Tryst, you'll find her OF info. She has it linked on there.
Has anyone got any response from her, I have seen here multiple times and lost her number. I have sent some emails with no response back
no, i havent had any response either and ive tried.