What perfume/cologne do you wear?

I couldn't find my cologne connect today and when i want something i want it. Foook waiting. So i go to Harwin and buy Savage by Dior for $95 dollars. I almost fainted but i bought it. I'm spoiled because my colognes i get a lot cheaper, but what colognes do you women like on guys and guys what colognes do you think smell good? No foooking trolls, comedians or thread hijackers need apply.....Toodles
Try Eau De Toilette

No foooking kidding.
See this is what I'm talking about. This is why we can't have nice things. Try weako I'm going to try a little reverse psychology. You're board presence significantly increases the entertainment value of this site and I'm honored by you're wit and astute comments. Toodles......
I don't put any one when hosting
but my list is long
and like when you just come with soap & water cologne only
i avoid cologne....it overpowers the aroma of my Afro Sheen.
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Foooking hilarious soulman.....
Shiny you're a cheap mofo. Harwin?? Lmao.
Do you also shop at the dollar store?
I'm not big on perfume. It all makes me sneeze when I wear it. I do use a lot of lotion, but I stick to the non perfumey kind. Just a "clean" scent.

I don't mind cologne on a man. But I would prefer that he not bathe in it. It tastes terrible. LOL
I'm not big on perfume. It all makes me sneeze when I wear it. I do use a lot of lotion, but I stick to the non perfumey kind. Just a "clean" scent.

I don't mind cologne on a man. But I would prefer that he not bathe in it. It tastes terrible. LOL Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
The more shinepro see you the more shinepro is attracted. Shinepro likey. You get the shinepro stamp of approval! Foooking gorgeous.....
I have gotten more unsolicited compliments on Sauvage than any other cologne I have ever worn. It's well worth the money and last all day and well into the night.

Yve Saint Laurent is awesome also.

Then One by DG is a classic that will get you compliments.

Hope this helps.
I have gotten more unsolicited compliments on Sauvage than any other cologne I have ever worn. It's well worth the money and last all day and well into the night.

Yve Saint Laurent is awesome also.

Then One by DG is a classic that will get you compliments.

Hope this helps. Originally Posted by i_land_her
Thank you sir.....
Parfums de Marley, Creed, Bond No.9, Nautica Voyage
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
You think that's funny but my grandma who is crazy as fuck actually uses WD-40 when she has joint pain. No one can convince her otherwise.
I'm a fan of Polo Red by Ralph Lauren and Dolce& Gabbana Light Blue