Pussy shots in profile pics!

You're pus is the holy Grail of this thing of ours. Mofo shouldn't see it unless he spreading some bread yo way. Topless dancers make more money than all nude dancers. I wouldn't show my kitty in a profile pic if I was a chick. Fact. Save that cookie monster for paying customers, unless you have a unique pus. Guys like the illusion. Free game. You'll going to listen to shine. I foooking approve this message. Toodles....
I don't know cuz,I have set up appointments with a lot of providers after seeing how aesthetically pleasing their jawns looked
Have also avoided some because their coochies looked mangled

**shrugs**
You're pus is the holy Grail of this thing of ours. Mofo shouldn't see it unless he spreading some bread yo way. Topless dancers make more money than all nude dancers. I wouldn't show my kitty in a profile pic if I was a chick. Fact. Save that cookie monster for paying customers, unless you have a unique pus. Guys like the illusion. Free game. You'll going to listen to shine. I foooking approve this message. Toodles.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Whose man is this....He doesn't represent me.
Guys like the illusion. Free game. You'll going to listen to shine. I foooking approve this message.

Toodles....
Originally Posted by shinepro

Without endorsing or contradicting his preference, I believe that ECCIE showcase policy is supposed to be topless only, isn't it?
Lmao... it's all up to the provider.. some are extra proud of their poon and consider it their best asset. && you always gotta put your best foot forward! Or in this case- poon forward!!
I clicked this because I thought I would sneak a peek at some pussy in a few profile pics.

I did not.

Sad.
Taint photos are always welcome.
  • dmode
  • 02-05-2018, 07:00 PM
^^^
Without endorsing or contradicting his preference, I believe that ECCIE showcase policy is supposed to be topless only, isn't it? Originally Posted by BFEinHOU
No, the standard is not that strict:

IMPORTANT - MUST READ - Image standard revision

Effective immediately any personal or private photographs depicting members engaging in sex acts will no longer be allowed to be posted anywhere on the site. This however does not rule out images found on the Internet of adult film stars engaged in their profession. Additionally any personal images of NON-verified providers posing nude or partially nude will no longer be allowed on the site as well unless they are found on the Internet in places such as backpage, provider personal webpage, etc.

Members may still hot-link personal photographs but only if the NON-verified provider is clothed.

Finally ECCIE will no longer be hosting image attachments however members are more than welcome to use third party image hosting sites to hot-link their images to the site.

Sex Acts include: you and provider,two providers, Provider playing with herself and or toys and wide open pussy pics. .....
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
BTW, would somebody please explain to the OP the difference between pus and pussy.
The OP has probably seen a pussy without pus.
When I clicked on this, I thought op was going to be requesting them in every showcase. I welcome them along with full body pics. It lets one know what they are requesting better with less surprises when they show up at the door. Everyone has their own preferences.
I clicked this because I thought I would sneak a peek at some pussy in a few profile pics.

I did not.

Sad. Originally Posted by canihitit