A superb super economy; hobby style!

What will this mean for the hobby? Would you be willing to hobby in Dallas for a couple hours and be back before dusk? There are so many questions left to be asked. Will the pimps travel with the stable? In an upper class of course.

I thought I've been trolling enough in this forum that I might as well contribute something I think is hobby-related. "Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

I'm a 9-5er M-F so I would definitely use a weekend day to pounce on a good provider.

What about a Risky Business scenario. It's a 90 minute ride. Will there be sleeping or private quarters? What will the policies look like regarding seclusion and/or isolation?

So . . . go ahead and troll me as I've trolled thee.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-06-2018, 01:34 AM
I always hear people bitching about how lousy the talent is in Houston and how great it is in the big D. So ya'll can go hop on the bullet train and check out the big D hotties. Me, I'll sit tight with my lovely ebony spinners right here in H-town. The talent is just fine by me..
. Me, I'll sit tight with my lovely ebony spinners right here in H-town. The talent is just fine by me.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
We'll make sure to leave the light on..
I always hear people bitching about how lousy the talent is in Houston and how great it is in the big D. So ya'll can go hop on the bullet train and check out the big D hotties. Me, I'll sit tight with my lovely ebony spinners right here in H-town. The talent is just fine by me.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

That's because in the "Big D" they do it "Big Bare." When I went a few months back, I seen hardly anyone due to not doing bbfs. But in Houston, I don't have enough hrs in the day for my guys. I'll stay SAFE,here
That's because in the "Big D" they do it "Big Bare." When I went a few months back, I seen hardly anyone due to not doing bbfs. But in Houston, I don't have enough hrs in the day for my guys. I'll stay SAFE,here Originally Posted by Ruann soka
They do BBFS here too hun, even more dangerous because its underground. Stay Safe As Always.
No need to compare cities...providers are everywhere and some fuck raw and some don't. I believe 80% of all providers have at least 1 client they're fucking raw...but I'm sure everyone is in that 20% (shrugs)
Oh I'm fully aware bb still goes on. In Dallas probably about 95% of the clients that contacted me argued me down on doin bb because "all the providers in Dallas do it"

It was just a huge difference for me. All money ain't good money to me. I enjoy my home in Houston much more and the gentlemen who paly safe
In Dallas probably about 95% of the clients that contacted me argued me down on doin bb because "all the providers in Dallas do it" Originally Posted by Ruann soka
That's sad. Arguing you down?...its one thing to BB but something else to argue a person down over it. That's like running for an airplane or to catch your flight...and we all know you should never run for a plane ..never know when its your last ride.
I love when Dallas girls visit. The bullet train will arrive in time for me to try to rekindle something with a favorite of mine in Dallas but I might be retiring soon anyway smh.

But truth be told, ain't nothing like a Houston girl. Getting a BBBJ as Slim Thug plays in the background can only best be done justice if she's a lady from the H. Haha
That's sad. Arguing you down?...its one thing to BB but something else to argue a person down over it. : Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LMAO right they argued for bb then wanted $80/hhr 120/hr.. foh

Then told me if I ever change my mind and come back to Dallas, let them know. FOHHHH
I doubt a bullet train will change much. 1st it will take 20 years to get the train built from Dallas and Houston. How much will it will cost? In addition There is the paper trail for SO to find.

2nd, most guys in the hobby have favs. They will continue to see their favs on a rotational basis.

The only way I see a train changing anything would be if one of your favs moved to Dallas some guys might hop aboard if the piece is reasonable.

Then told me if I ever change my mind and come back to Dallas, let them know. FOHHHH Originally Posted by Ruann soka
They did that because you were new to them. I very seldom get that shit in Dallas, but I did have a couple of H-town gents ask for it becaues "You're from Dallas-- everyone there does it".

No... no they do not.
Yes. I would use it.

Then told me if I ever change my mind and come back to Dallas, let them know. FOHHHH Originally Posted by Ruann soka
Dallas mongers missing out on the Mouf of The South tryna lowball and be unsafe. Their loss.
. . . it will take 20 years to get the train built . . . .

How much will it will cost? Originally Posted by Fizley
Good point and obviously neglected question. Would my sole purpose for using the train be to see a pro? Chances are very slim. I would factor in cost of the tryst along with painting the town red and the round trip. The whole economic cycle.

But to your point of waiting until completion (no pun intended); you're right. I would be slowing down as opposed to retiring. Then there's NW Freeway.

AKA highway 290. Said to be complete relatively soon. No train. But less whistle stops through tiny towns. The northwest is where the train station is supposed to be. Combined with the high speed train, the smell of money and pussy is in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI