Try weako can you twerk?

Going to be at onyx this Saturday in the bak. If you can twerk that ass try weako you can probably resurrect your career and make a few dollars. Open invitation try since you follow shine all the foooking time.
Them no rhythm having hoes got their own version of twerkin'

https://youtu.be/59LlkhR6DA0
Going to be at onyx this Saturday in the bak. If you can twerk that ass try weako you can probably resurrect your career and make a few dollars. Open invitation try since you follow shine all the foooking time. Originally Posted by shinepro
What's foooking wrong, player?

Someone fooking got you and your pimp Nubbins.......

Besides, how you gone get out front when you doing fluffer in the "bak" ?

You can certainly do "mo betta" ....
  • pxmcc
  • 02-07-2018, 12:43 AM
how's onyx these days, shine? last time i was out, too many fatties.. (plus a few hotties..)
shine, showpussy is fun, agreed. too damn fun, i say...
pasadena baby, i hardly knew ya.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Beware of what you wish for Urban Cowboy.
how's onyx these days, shine? last time i was out, too many fatties.. (plus a few hotties..) Originally Posted by pxmcc
That O is lit on Tuesday and weekends. We hit that up or we hit up karma, the old vlive. I always see some tight spinner yella bones in both spots. Sometimes we go to gold diggers but that place is nasty as foook but if you can get past the filth it's some tight pus to be had in that spot. Hell last week we hit that shidd up and pulled a yella bones to Tweety for forty dollars, pus and Head. But the O be nice for me and my patnas. Just go , sit on you're paper and eventually you'll get the hottie you want. Really I dig gold diggers but someone got killed outside last week and that place is foooking nasty but them chicks are about that life. Best of luck pxo!
Really I dig gold diggers but someone got killed outside last week and that place is foooking nasty but them chicks are about that life. Originally Posted by shinepro
WTF?????

Might have to hit up a couple of UTR's to find out if this is true....