I cant belive it!

I left you guys to go to austin and already my first hr here has been terrible.
I been speaking with a nice gentlemen and he offerd to pick me up from the bus station upon arrival and go to my room for a session....turns out he is expecting a freebie..
Wtf....what have I gotten myself into...I miss dallas already...and I'm stuck here till wed...
  • 69er
  • 09-29-2011, 08:13 PM
If you need any Taxi Service here in Dallas... Let Me Know!!! LOL
Sorry to hear that sweetie. One thing you can count on though: all your sugar daddies will be waiting to greet you with little flags on short flag poles waving in front of them.... just for you.
yea if you need any help i am here also, dont be a stranger. Here from Arlington.
Bus Station - what did you expect?
Sweetie, you live and learn…. That there’s nothing like HOME!
If don't mind telling.... Why did you go to Austin?
Because Dallas sucks
Jeez folks, lighten up. The girl made a mistake. No need to kick her more.

And no, I'm not her WK, just tired of the dog piles.
Actually austin is treating me well...this trip was worth it I've met some great guys and had some memerable expiriences already in my first 24 hrs...at first I was dissapointed but now I'm glad I came...and I decided to make this trip to austin to begin a wonderful juorney I want to see every city and have a great time as a provider...afterall I became a provider because I enjoy it and I want to expierience it to the fullest while I'm young...and I do know there is soo much for me to learn!
Sweetie, you live and learn…. That there’s nothing like HOME!
If don't mind telling.... Why did you go to Austin? Originally Posted by nbs4143
Because Dallas sucks Originally Posted by pyramider
uH... I was thinking more like "Why did you go to Texas?"
Not surprising. I am glad to hear that you're ok though.
Our little bird has jumped out the nest and started to fly. Well as they say, 'you go girl!'. Stay away from the hawks and eagles but be very careful of the buzzards.
Legman your always full of encouragement we need more ppl like you..
Thanx
Awww shucks.... you made a little brownie turn purple.. Thank you!
  • 69er
  • 09-30-2011, 07:46 PM
If you need any Taxi Service here in Dallas... Let Me Know!!! LOL Originally Posted by 69er
Jeez folks, lighten up. The girl made a mistake. No need to kick her more.

And no, I'm not her WK, just tired of the dog piles. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Kandy, I hope you didn't take my comment that way... I guess I needed to word it more carefully. I was just trying to add a little humor to the situation in an effort to make you feel better.
Hey I'm a tough gurl you will find it very difficult to offend me or get me upset...I'm always in good spirts n matter what comes my way..don't worry