Accepting CC ?!?

Hello everyone,
I recently discover that there is the iphone apps that accepting Credit Cards; and there are some providers actually accept CC. So I'd like to know if that a better, convinience option ? If so, is there any providers in DFW areas accepting CC??? Just curious!
I accept CC
Rather not leave a transaction record. Also prefer she swallow any dna evidence!
  • L.A.
  • 02-13-2012, 11:55 AM
Was gonna make a joke about where would you swipe it but that would have been tasteless.
Credit cards are not a good option for the hobby.

It creates a paper trail that leads to what could be used as evidence of money laundering and racketeering, as well as computer-related crimes. ALL of which are felonies.

And there's the worry of what if you call the credit card company to demand a chargeback. Too much room for a potential rip-off.

Receipts & bill statements. If you're married, how are you going to explain every purchase? The moment you start believing she'll never find out (even if you're extremely careful) is when you've hung yourself. Hope there's pre-nups and an awesome divorce lawyer.

There are many reasons why cash is king, especially in the hobby.

Credit cards are not a good option for the hobby.

It creates a paper trail that leads to what could be used as evidence of money laundering and racketeering, as well as computer-related crimes. ALL of which are felonies.

And there's the worry of what if you call the credit card company to demand a chargeback. Too much room for a potential rip-off.

Receipts & bill statements. If you're married, how are you going to explain every purchase? The moment you start believing she'll never find out (even if you're extremely careful) is when you've hung yourself. Hope there's pre-nups and an awesome divorce lawyer.

There are many reasons why cash is king, especially in the hobby.

. Originally Posted by Shea Veile
BANG!! There it is. She's said it all. Those pesky references on a CC have allowed me to get my female/wife/"I want his testicles for a necklace!!" clients more than their hubbies probably thought was possible. Be smart guys...cash is your friend!
I agree whith Shea, however I am a massage therapist and the CC receipt has my business name on it
I agree whith Shea, however I am a massage therapist and the CC receipt has my business name on it Originally Posted by CindeeSue

Don't take it personal, Cindee. My previous response wasn't directed at you since it doesn't apply but if you don't mind, I'll build on it as an example.

To use a business name legally, it must be registered with the city as a DBA (Doing Business As) account and you have to be licensed with the state for massage.

Massage therapists are required to keep log books of their hours by the state in order to keep the license.

As a registered business, a bank account needs to be set up for it. Please don't forget, taxes should be filed & paid to stay out of trouble and avoid liens.

See? It's a big picture that expands pretty far. A lot of ladies aren't set up to handle it as a real business.

CC Machine
Attached Images File Type: jpg ZCardSwipe.jpg (63.5 KB, 183 views)
CC Machine Originally Posted by TXHUNTER66
I am afraid to ask where the receipt comes out.
  • NYr
  • 02-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Credit card also automatically makes the hobby a federal case.....transaction went across state lines.
Exactly NYr-- and if you take the time to read the history, most of the major busts involving agencies and Madams can be linked directly to credit card evidence.
But then how the fuck am I supposed to get laid when I'm out of money??? Riddle me that!
But then how the fuck am I supposed to get laid when I'm out of money??? Riddle me that! Originally Posted by TheBizz
Let me suggest that if you do not have the disposable cash to get laid, you best find someone who will do it for free. Some things should never be bought on credit, and getting laid is one of them.

Granted, if you use your credit cards like cash, paying off every month, then the adage never pay with credit for an asset that will depreciate or spoil is not so important. But if you are paying interest on your credit charges, then you are digging a hole for yourself. Of course, all of the cautions of a paper trail & a federal case apply.

Look at it a different, less paranoid view: You pay for a massage at one of these places. Credit card receipt shows a legitimate massage business, but the cost is 3 times the average cost for a basic massage. Now your wife's attorney subpoenas your credit card records. Do you really want to explain that?
Here, tigercat -

Forgot that. Better?