QS vs HH vs Hour

What is the attraction of booking with a provider for an hour? Wouldn't you want to see a provider twice by booking two half hour sessions for the same fee? Do you think it's better to schedule a QS on the first date just to make sure you both get along? And if you find a provider that okay with QS, how about just getting down to business?

I recently had a QS turn into a 2.5 hour mini-adventure with a cool chick and have always leaned towards booking shorter times because it feels like for me that short sessions can go longer but long sessions rarely reach 60 minutes. Feel free to discuss.
Different girls, different lengths.
If a girl has a shit menu (No kiss-NO daty-cbj) then there is no reason to go longer than quick visit
Lol
QS and HH are great for people on time crunches or gents with financial limitations. But recognize that you won't be able to build a connection in that time, either. If you want to build a bond with a provider, I would recommend at least an hour long sessions every time. Most providers who are looking for a close relationship with their patrons offer multi-hour visits instead of quick stops.

it is also a liiittle cringy that you openly admitted you book for the minimal time and *expect* to stay beyond your appointment slot, and didn't mention compensating her for her time or anything...

I feel like you look for girls who offer QS/HH but are desperate for regulars, and so let you overstep their boundaries by staying past your allowed time and will probably let you overstep their boundaries even further in the future... Congratulations, another girl you can manipulate so you can feel like somebody cares about you! SMH it really is a cycle with you
I almost always book at least an hour, start slow and work up to the main event. Never have wanted a QS and only will do HH if i've seen the girl a few times.
But recognize the cash desperate funnel won't be able to build a connection with yer wallet in that time, either. If you want to truly get fleeced by a con artist, I would recommend at least an hour long sessions every day. Most providers who are looking for a parasitic relationship with stupid cucks offer multi-hour humiliations instead of the simple blow job they really wanted. Originally Posted by valkyra
fixed ...it fer ya
Never done a QS or HH. I always go with at least an hour and have even spent a week with a few.

The providers that appreciate and understand the value in longer appts have rates that show it. Rarely will quality providers charge the same for their time in longer engagements. For example if their hh rate is 200, the hour rate is around 300 and not double the hh rate. The pump and dump providers will actually charge more for longer appts because they do not like them. So I stay away from them.

Personally I do not understand why more providers do not offer extended rates. Do not have to see as many men and do not have to hustle as much. But that is their business.
Never done a QS or HH. I always go with at least an hour and have even spent a week with a few.

The providers that appreciate and understand the value in longer appts have rates that show it. Rarely will quality providers charge the same for their time in longer engagements. For example if their hh rate is 200, the hour rate is around 300 and not double the hh rate. The pump and dump providers will actually charge more for longer appts because they do not like them. So I stay away from them.

Personally I do not understand why more providers do not offer extended rates. Do not have to see as many men and do not have to hustle as much. But that is their business. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Everyone operates their business differently. I personally am not a sugar baby nor do I want to text anyone and pretend to be super into you etc etc for money... feels wrong to me. This is just me though, I'm not built for that kind of connection in this business . I don't offer social dates because I don't want the kinds of clients who will become attached to me, start stalking me, try to manipulate me etc etc. I don't see any need for fluff or filler. However, that is simply the individual experience I offer, and I know that my clients are appreciative of their discretion and privacy, just like I'm sure other providers that offer a more GFE friendly experience (longer dates, overnight) are appreciated by their clients for offering the alternative.

I have offered both sides of the spectrum, from 30 minutes to overnights - social dates and overnights lead to me being harassed and stalked. I now keep my appointments short and sweet to avoid the possibility of that happening again. But again, it is all relative and everyone is into something different and/or is seeking something different, which is why there are so many different providers who offer different experiences to choose from ^_^
Different girls, different lengths.
If a girl has a shit menu (No kiss-NO daty-cbj) then there is no reason to go longer than quick visit Originally Posted by lilylivered
Understood. Definitely better if they will discuss activities by text so there is no surprises. Unfortunately many don't. Or if you can find reviews that describe her activities.
QS and HH are great for people on time crunches or gents with financial limitations. But recognize that you won't be able to build a connection in that time, either. If you want to build a bond with a provider, I would recommend at least an hour long sessions every time. Most providers who are looking for a close relationship with their patrons offer multi-hour visits instead of quick stops.

it is also a liiittle cringy that you openly admitted you book for the minimal time and *expect* to stay beyond your appointment slot, and didn't mention compensating her for her time or anything...

I feel like you look for girls who offer QS/HH but are desperate for regulars, and so let you overstep their boundaries by staying past your allowed time and will probably let you overstep their boundaries even further in the future... Congratulations, another girl you can manipulate so you can feel like somebody cares about you! SMH it really is a cycle with you Originally Posted by valkyra
It sounds like you're pissed because this post struck a nerve for you in terms of finances and it feels to you like this is exactly the sort of behavior you hate. It practically threatens the concept of livelihood. Btw, Let me know where I said " book for the minimal time and *expect* to stay beyond my appointment slot."

Calling a provider I might connect with as being "desperate for regulars" & "someone who could be manipulated" is like calling you "a real person who portrays a character that runs a business" In other words, it's harsh at best.

I truly think time can be better spent not arguing.

Here's the thing without getting into further details or attacks. This is a coed topic for discussion about the duration of appointments.
Everyone operates their illegal activities differently. I personally will say anything for money... feels right to me. This is all funnels though, I'm not built for leaving one red cent on the table in this criminal enterprise. I don't offer social dates because I don't want to be seen in public with cucks. I don't see any need for anything resembling normal human interaction. However, that is simply the variety of cash grab I offer, and I know that my walking cash machines are spineless jellyfish desperate for their wives not to chop their flaccid cocks off, just like I'm sure other funnels that dare cut into my territory are going to be visited by a pimp named Julio for offering up their skanky ass. Originally Posted by valkyra
fixed er fer ya ...again
I always do a full hour. For me the foreplay and convo are part of the experience. It also provides more time to build up to the conclusion. A half an hour is too rushed. A QS is barely enough time to take your clothes off and put them on again.

On the other hand, there is often a bit of excess time in full hour appointments. There was a provider in Toronto that I saw a number of times who offered a 45 minute option. That is often just the right amount of time. I have always wondered why more providers do not offer that option.
Lol Originally Posted by Amber Does
Good seeing you post something Amber.
This place isnt the same after they ran you girls off : )
Everyone operates their business differently. I personally am not a sugar baby nor do I want to text anyone and pretend to be super into you etc etc for money... feels wrong to me. This is just me though, I'm not built for that kind of connection in this business . I don't offer social dates because I don't want the kinds of clients who will become attached to me, start stalking me, try to manipulate me etc etc. I don't see any need for fluff or filler. However, that is simply the individual experience I offer, and I know that my clients are appreciative of their discretion and privacy, just like I'm sure other providers that offer a more GFE friendly experience (longer dates, overnight) are appreciated by their clients for offering the alternative.

I have offered both sides of the spectrum, from 30 minutes to overnights - social dates and overnights lead to me being harassed and stalked. I now keep my appointments short and sweet to avoid the possibility of that happening again. But again, it is all relative and everyone is into something different and/or is seeking something different, which is why there are so many different providers who offer different experiences to choose from ^_^ Originally Posted by valkyra
Why is everything about you? I simply offered my opinion to the original question.