queen be ...dead

an yer ...plastic man ...once saved er whens ons a top ...secret ...mission ta stop a pack a ...radioactive wolves thats were attackin the uk

...buts that be a story fer another day
I spent a month with her on a sub underneath the Arctic ice pack. Unforgettable....

Plastic Man now the King ???? And Roo could be his daddy ???? mmmmm

btw: anyone got a patch kit ????
Plastic Man now the King ???? And Roo could be his daddy ???? mmmmm Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
but mabbee king charlie has a few words
I spent a month with her on a sub underneath the Arctic ice pack. Unforgettable....

. Originally Posted by rooster
plastic man ...was theres ans remembers hows happys ya weres whens she ...lets ya wears er dresses ans hats fer the whole ...month

...good times
She actually made eye contact with me at the ky derby.it was amazing.great woman .loved her dogs and horses.god save the king
an yer ...plastic man ...once saved er whens ons a top ...secret ...mission ta stop a pack a ...radioactive wolves thats were attackin the uk

...buts that be a story fer another day Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Were you the one that cleared Charlies's desk

"The servant must clear my desk for me. I can't be expected to move things."
Let's congratulate the new Queen Consort Camilla who rose up from being just a funnel for Jimmie Prince Charles cheating on the Princess Di

. Originally Posted by rooster
plastic man ...was theres ans remembers hows happys ya weres whens she ...lets ya wears er dresses ans hats fer the whole ...month

...good times Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yer just jealous cuz I looked better with the crown and scepter than you....

She actually made eye contact with me at the ky derby.... Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
yeah, yeah...sure she did. She prolly also told you that you had a big'un, right? She said that to all the guys....

Whether we like it or not, it wouldn’t be surprising to see some far out stories like these (okay, maybe not exactly like these, that would be just very weird) come out. Some “reporters” might be digging for stories now...
Remember when Reggie Jackson tried to kill her?
Remember when Reggie Jackson tried to kill her? Originally Posted by Presj22
LMAO!!
Remember when Reggie Jackson tried to kill her? Originally Posted by Presj22
I think that was Dave Winfield.

Oh..wait...that was a Seagull.

Hate crime!