YSSUP RIDER!!!!!!

unwelcome back!!!
I wonder if he saw WTF in the revolving door on his way out?
I wonder if he saw WTF in the revolving door on his way out? Originally Posted by bambino
WTF must have hurt someone’s tender feelings. Certainly it wasn’t because he referred to the fair and balanced postings around here as a circle jerk. LOL!

To quote your favorite “president,” this forum has been:

Not sure there’s much anybody can do to liven it up.

So thanks for the welcome back DF!
WTF must have hurt someone’s tender feelings. Certainly it wasn’t because he referred to the fair and balanced postings around here as a circle jerk. LOL!

So thanks for the welcome back DF! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

WTF didn't hurt any tender feeling expect his own. but you'd know that too, right?

So thanks for the welcome back DF! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think Dani hurt WTFs feelings........ Twice!!!!!!!!
I did finally get to see that photo of her boobies.
WTF must have hurt someone’s tender feelings. Certainly it wasn’t because he referred to the fair and balanced postings around here as a circle jerk. LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like the LSM...
You tired of jerking alone...
What's the over/under on your stay this time...
Like the LSM...
You tired of jerking alone...
What's the over/under on your stay this time... Originally Posted by bb1961
You like to jerk in a group? Ewwwww!

I particularly enjoyed your posts whilst I was on the outside, brother. Always entertaining!

You like to jerk in a group? Ewwwww!

I particularly enjoyed your posts whilst I was on the outside, brother. Always entertaining!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

See? we all knew .. you were lurking and chomping at the bit to post your usual insightful replies of .. SNICK!

if you whisper sweet nothings in ecky9.5k's ear he might let you use his memes.

BAHHAHAHAAHAAAAA

BAHHAHAHAAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I see you’re still bleating in every post. Have you any wool?
I see you’re still bleating in every post. Have you any wool? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i see you are still playing fast and loose with the posting rules. some people never change.
i see you are still playing fast and loose with the posting rules. some people never change. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He’ll try play nice for awhile. But a meltdown will happen. He can’t help himself.
i see you are still playing fast and loose with the posting rules. some people never change. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You know what to do, my brother.
You know what to do, my brother. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

and we all know .. i will!
and we all know .. i will! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What YR can’t fathom is today’s Democrats have abandoned the Jews. They despise them. Trump loves the Jewish people. So YR is in a conundrum. He doesn’t realize it. But it’s real.