Devin Nunes makes a good point about the upcoming Mulehead testimony.

When Mulehead testifies he'll most likely throw a monkey wrench in the works...he has no plans in answering tough questions...he's stipulating how the inquiry is going to be conducted!!
This fucker just wants to insight more chain biting by the Democrap lead committee...he like to play this political gamesmanship to the fullest. He's nothing but a shameless political hack.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...r-team-testify
Mulehead? Are you referring to a person or an act forbidden by ECCIE guidelines? I've been wondering about that for the past three months.

Nunes should be locked up for obstruction of intelligence. What a sychophant suckup!

LOL!
Mulehead? Are you referring to a person or an act forbidden by ECCIE guidelines? I've been wondering about that for the past three months.

Nunes should be locked up for obstruction of intelligence. What a sychophant suckup!

LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think you're referring to Adam Shit!!
Is that ALL you have been doing the last three months...
Why don't you RTM...it's one of your favorite pastimes!!
Hey are they looking into legalizing immigration
I think you're referring to Adam Shit!!
Is that ALL you have been doing the last three months...
Why don't you RTM...it's one of your favorite pastimes!!
Hey are they looking into legalizing immigration Originally Posted by bb1961
Clever! Why not Shit-head? Adamhead Shithead? HA!

Last time I looked, immigration to the US was still legal. Are you laughing at a joke nobody told?

LOL!

Last time I looked, immigration to the US was still legal. Are you laughing at a joke nobody told?

Shithead is appropriate also. Coming to the US legally is still appropriate. Entering illegally isn’t. Do you know the difference? Your party doesn’t, or don’t care.

Shit-head works for the I want everything free party of Adam Schitthead
Weisman is supposed to testify BEHIND CLOSED DOORS soon after. His session is supposed to be unlimited questioning which is strange because I'm sure he's already given the Democrats a full data dump, including redactions. I guess this gives the Dems cover by saying "I learned this from the closed door meeting."

The whole ruse is according to plan. Mulehead has been on it since the beginning. He shouldn't have been allowed to use the DOJ podium by AG Barr.
Weisman is supposed to testify BEHIND CLOSED DOORS soon after. His session is supposed to be unlimited questioning which is strange because I'm sure he's already given the Democrats a full data dump, including redactions. I guess this gives the Dems cover by saying "I learned this from the closed door meeting."

The whole ruse is according to plan. Mulehead has been on it since the beginning. He shouldn't have been allowed to use the DOJ podium by AG Barr. Originally Posted by gnadfly

doesn't matter how the Dems get it. it's still illegal to use any of it against Trump. disclosing classified material to the press is also illegal so there is no way the Dems can use the info directly or indirectly without breaking the Law.

but when did that ever stop the demonrats?

i say they should use all of the classified info they can get. so they can all be charged for disclosing it.
Shithead is appropriate also. Coming to the US legally is still appropriate. Entering illegally isn’t. Do you know the difference? Your party doesn’t, or don’t care. Originally Posted by bambino
They know the difference. They just don't care, because dammit they need these inept fucking Mexicans to vote Democrat. The African Americans figured them out after fifty years of repeatedly getting fucked, lol.
Shithead is appropriate also. Coming to the US legally is still appropriate. Entering illegally isn’t. Do you know the difference? Your party doesn’t, or don’t care. Originally Posted by bambino
Now YR is saying " there are talks about decriminalizing ILLEGAL immigration"...this is more of the litany of liberal nonsense he spews non-stop.

You have a short memory...these are your WORDS they are the JOKE!!

>>>>"There was a considerable amount of time spent discussing decriminalization of immigration. Did you listen to it? What’s your opinion?"<<<< That's your words YR...that sad statement isn't anything to laugh at!!

WTF does "discussing decriminalizing of immigration" mean...immigration is not ILLEGAL...get you FACTS straight!!

What checking are you doing...because you speak out of both sides of your mouth!!
Where is ALL the collusion information that Shithead...as you appropriately refer him as...has on Trump.
He needs to release it NOW.
He's gonna say the same things the report said sooooo , I don't understand why the Dim Wits think something different gonna happen
Mark Twain was right about arguments like this.

Look it up, chuckles!
  • oeb11
  • 07-01-2019, 09:00 AM
Let's have all the illegals arrested at the border housed in the homes of the DPST
s screaming for catch and release in to the US. Require them to house, feed, clothe, and communicate in spanish at all times with their "Guests".
Watch for the howls of "Outrage" - just as Pelosi screamed bloody murder when Trump tried to send a few to her little domain in SF - once the quotas for maids and gardeners was full, she wanted nothing to do with her precious illegal immigrants.