Brothel Menu from 1912.......

• cnym
  • 10-30-2010, 01:29 PM
As an amateur historian, I love finding old books and documents and manuscripts.
I enjoy reading and studying them to find out what life was like back in the day….

Whore house Menu from 1912

Interesting how 69 is one of the most expensive things on the menu.
Found a Cost Of Living calculator that goes back to 1913. It says that $1 back then is equal to $21.89 today. So that 69 for $6 is about $132 in todays money.
I wonder what provider would offer Pinkey's Special... Sounds like FUN!
"Customers must enter with cash in one hand and tool in the other."

How romantic!
greek only for men over 45. Not sure how long a male lived then. But at my mid 50's, Rats I'm old enough.

edir: found a chart. Life expectancy 1912 51.5. My math must be off I can't have greek till 71

Would it not be easier to just say NO
Left hand page last entry, $30 for a threesome. Where's that time machine when you need one?
Left hand page last entry, $30 for a threesome. Where's that time machine when you need one? Originally Posted by jymie
That's the equivalent of $657 in adjusted dollars. $30 was a lot of money back then for people that were making maybe $5 per week.
Ummmmmmm, what is a "dry bob"? Actually, there are a couple of things in there that I don't know what they are talking about.................
Sex without ejaculation.
Ummmmmmm, what is a "dry bob"? Originally Posted by summerwaves
For forty-nine cents I come over to your place sober. I haven't had much demand for that one in a long time so I've kept the price the same.
  • Tiger
  • 11-05-2010, 02:06 PM
(kidding here) How much does it take to get you to leave if you'll show up for $0.49?
What a deal if we could go back in time
What a deal if we could go back in time Originally Posted by sunfish
I'll stick to this day & age. The women are better, brighter, and more willing. Add to that the fact that Medicine is better too. We can all be "healthier" and "cleaner" and get the best service from our amazing ladies at very reasonable
(time adjusted) prices.
  • m2244
  • 11-10-2010, 06:46 AM
WOW