vote

• Laker
  • 11-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Ladies and Gents

Am off to vote!! Hope you all did or are going to !!

We have many vets here among us that served to help ensure that we can!!
I voted as usual this morning before going to the office. I consider this my privilege and civic duty. However, I did have to hold my nose when I marked off some of my choices on the sheet to be scanned.
yup voted, So I have the right to bitch. I held my nose on one. yup I voted for one dem. But she lost.
Why is it when I go vote I never see the candidate that I want to choose?
  • Noneof Theabove
‘None of the above’ can make difference in Nevada race

LAS VEGAS — A choice of “none of the above’’ remains a potential factor in the dead-heat Nevada Senate race for voters who don’t like Democrat Harry Reid or Republican Sharron Angle.

Voters in the Silver State had nine choices on the ballot yesterday — eight are candidates, including Reid and Angle.

The number of voters who choose “None of these candidates’’ was expected to be small, but in a close race those who boycott the ballot could make the difference.

Reid knows the risk: A dozen years ago he pulled off a 428-vote reelection victory over then-Republican Representative John Ensign, while “none’’ received 8,125 votes.

— Associated Press
I voted as usual this morning before going to the office. I consider this my privilege and civic duty. However, I did have to hold my nose when I marked off some of my choices on the sheet to be scanned. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

It was hard to hold my nose and fill in those squares on the new voting thing.......

Go figure.....in the 21st Century, the full Digital Age....and NYS institutes a paper ballot......What a joke......

I'm convinced that once anyone goes to Albany, they leave their brains behind........we live in the absolute worst run state in the country........

'Nuff bitchin'........for now.......

elg.....
Well last night Andy threw Duffy under the bus. Mr Duffy you can do your job from Rochester. So looks like are new Governor has no more need for Duffy. He gets to sit home and wait for the call that may never come. MMMMM to bad, Last time that call was made did not turn out well for the state of NY. But I think Duffy would be better running the state than even Andy. But in NY MR. 2nd most of the time sits and waits for a tie in the house, and for the call that the governor is out, you are the man. Makes me wounder why Duffy was picked, or took the job. Andy did not need Duffy for Votes really. And I can not see Duffy doing nothing waiting to break a tie or take over.
  • Laker
  • 11-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Maybe if the recent past hold true Mr Duffy will be the Gov. Soon!!

If he is going to be in Rochester he can stay on as Mayor and "wait for the call" both!
To the Ladies, if by any chance any of your count Mr Coumo as customer #9 or any other number, please come forward the day after the inauguration! We won't hold it against you.