Topeka Sports Cabaret Closed?

Anyone know. Is the Strip Club out on Seward Ave closed permanently? I have called and stopped by on several ocassions and no one is answering the phone and the parking lot is chained off. I jumped over the chains once to check the door and they are locked up. My visits have been Monday, Wednesday, Friday around 5:30pm so I don't think it was just their day off. Any info would be appreciated. Looks like Baby Dolls is the only strip club left in Topeka? Anyone know of any others?
well the strip club scene has been dead for a while its not the 90's anymore!

girls cant make 2 racks a night anymore and when club owner price themselves out of business with grossly inflated liquor costs what do you expect?

is it closed doubtful but no one goes to sc anymore because of mentions above they are just open extremely latebut even of this im not certain.

try around 8-10ish would be my best guess.
They are still open. They close at 2am, not sure when they open
They are still open and I go there about fairly often. They are open 7 days a week, Baby Dolls is closed on Sunday/Monday.

It's slow, even on Friday's and Saturday's, sometimes only 2-3 girls are working, even on the weekend.

Went one Sunday and only 2 were working and one was the bartender.

If they have people a fair amount of people there they will stay open past 2.

They have increased their prices recently, beers went up by $1, VIP went up $50 to the house.

Hope that helps