In need of a safe in call space?

Hello ladies. If you are in need of a safe and convenient incall space. Give me a call. I have recently had some spec become available. Text me @ 210-854-9927 for details. This is for ladies in the San Antonio medical center area.
Comes with a free video of each session
I'm not. Not at all. Like I said. I just recently had space become available and I could use the money myself. I work a lot so I'm hardly there but I've been a client if that is the proper term and I always felt better when I went to a residence rather a hotel. I'm not looking for anything but to help out and make a little money. Also don't really even know what to charge but I do know hotels arnt very cheap. I'm on he road a lot so I know how much most are. You can take it or leave it. And that wasn't meant to sound like a dick either.
Wait a minute. I'm confused. Is the space unoccupied or do you live there???
Becareful letting someone move in with you or use your place. You could be off working and come home and the locks be changed.

There are so many things that could go wrong with this arrangement. Really screen the person and think about everything. Once you let someone move in your home it is hard to get them out unless they want to go at times.
You have a very good point. Didn't think of it that way. Just saw my extra space and thought how could I help someone out and make money at the same time. I'm to nice sometimes thanks for the extra input.
You are very welcome.
I can see how my post was confusing. I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo. And 2 of my rooms have become vacant. Furnished but vacant. Yes I do live there but I also work in production and travel a lot. Not crated production but live production. I guess I was kinda looking for a roommate in a sense. Being you could use one to sleep and one to work. Not looking for freebies, or hookups. I just know when I'm on the road and I call for service, I'd rather go to an incall and is rather it be at a residence than a hotel. I always felt more comfortable that way. But I will have an extensive verification because of the nature of this. So let me know if anyone is interested.
Looks like you want something more than just a "roommate". So, you didn't think this one through? So which head were you thinking from?

Let me get this straight, you came to a XXX site to ask for a roommate(s) when you have friends that you probably have outside of this site that probably know others looking for a place to stay, and you are saying you "just" want a roommate with no strings attached? Mmmmhmmm I will believe that when I see pigs fly.
just tell it like it is :P

if your looking for a girl on the side with stuff just be upfront and honest
alot of us like to know everything upfront with no hidden stuff.